• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kayc07

May 4, 2017
hmm... i must be blind or super messy... i cant find the chapter 1 for windows version anywhere... anyone kind enough to shed some light on that direction so that this man can save himself from wandering about aimlessly? thanks in advance... cheers

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
hmm... i must be blind or super messy... i cant find the chapter 1 for windows version anywhere... anyone kind enough to shed some light on that direction so that this man can save himself from wandering about aimlessly? thanks in advance... cheers
The chapter 1 and 2 are in the same download. Its just that the mac version only has the chapter 1.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just love where the Game is going so far,I was just Sad when it ended in Chapter 2, but I guess it was good that it Stopped,Otherwise I would have missed work....:coldsweat:

Reactions: Chel

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The pace is good, the renders are cool... we just gotta have some patience.
My only problem is that for being a cuckold game, the MC is having too much luck with the ladies aka Fernanda and Nicole.
But if the game follows a story where the cuck loses the reins of his wife with this game they are playing... all forgiven.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

hydro13

May 22, 2017
The pace is good, the renders are cool... we just gotta have some patience.
My only problem is that for being a cuckold game, the MC is having too much luck with the ladies aka Fernanda and Nicole.
But if the game follows a story where the cuck loses the reins of his wife with this game they are playing... all forgiven.
it's not a cuckold game. More of a swinging game if anything.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Yea, cuckold, swinging, NTR etc... for most people is all blending together and they start to see through a red mist of anger whenever a male NPC appears on the screen.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
eh people cannot seem to differentiate between cuckold and swinging category. They view everything as cucking.
It's not a swinging game.
He's cheating on her while trying to get her to fuck someone while he watches.
That's the focus of the "challenges" they are doing.
She is flashing and teasing strangers with the main goal of ending fucking one or lot of them.
The MC is even talking and giving the green light to the "bulls" Ryan and Kenny... without telling his wife about it.
And at the same time, he's trying to convince her of going to the next level, usually talking with her during sex aka when she has her guard down.

If the game was about swinging, the wife would be doing some of the things HE IS DOING.
She's not trying to get him some woman...

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Not necessary to play the massage scene or go to the gym. Consider them an option, however Kenny and Ryan cannot be avoided, I think. It’s been very well written so that if MC chooses none of the females on offer he can be a cuck with a hotwife or have the females and be on the road to swinging, just needs to convince the wife to share and be shared. I guess this happens in 0.3. JMO. Good game.

Jun 8, 2017
It's not a swinging game.
He's cheating on her while trying to get her to fuck someone while he watches.
That's the focus of the "challenges" they are doing.
She is flashing and teasing strangers with the main goal of ending fucking one or lot of them.
The MC is even talking and giving the green light to the "bulls" Ryan and Kenny... without telling his wife about it.
And at the same time, he's trying to convince her of going to the next level, usually talking with her during sex aka when she has her guard down.

If the game was about swinging, the wife would be doing some of the things HE IS DOING.
She's not trying to get him some woman...
sigh let me tell you something when a husband/boyfriend share their loved one with someone and the said loved person is okay with it and sleep with other people but return home to the husband/bf at the end of the day, and still in love with husband/boyfriend. That is sharing. Yes I made mistake calling it swinging because in swinging husband/bf also get something from dude's loved one. It is sharing dammit, no matter what dictionary tells me. In this game MC has yet to be humiliated. Here husband is cool with it so does the wife so does the person willing to get some of that wife's ass. See Ryan did not forced himself on wife when he had the chance to basically take her against her will.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Please, please, please... not again and endless discussion about the differences of Swinging, Wifeshare and Cuckold.

This game is so good and interesting... speak about the game and please held your neverending discussions in an extra thread.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Not necessary to play the massage scene or go to the gym. Consider them an option, however Kenny and Ryan cannot be avoided, I think. It’s been very well written so that if MC chooses none of the females on offer he can be a cuck with a hotwife or have the females and be on the road to swinging, just needs to convince the wife to share and be shared. I guess this happens in 0.3. JMO. Good game.
Aye, you can choose to cheat or not to your wife.
Because you have not permission from her to go fuck another woman, that's the main concept of swinging.
That way both of you get to experience other bed-partners.

I agree that it's very well written, and it can have various paths ahead... but is a cuckold game.

sigh let me tell you something when a husband/boyfriend share their loved one with someone and the said loved person is okay with it and sleep with other people but return home to the husband/bf at the end of the day, and still in love with husband/boyfriend. That is sharing. Yes I made mistake calling it swinging because in swinging husband/bf also get something from dude's loved one. It is sharing dammit, no matter what dictionary tells me. In this game MC has yet to be humiliated. Here husband is cool with it so does the wife so does the person willing to get some of that wife's ass. See Ryan did not forced himself on wife when he had the chance to basically take her against her will.
That's pure semantics.
He wants to see her wife getting fucked by other guys. You call it sharing and I call it cuckolding... but the bottom line is that the wife is gonna get plowed by other different number of guys, that's the main goal.
It remains to be seen if things get out of control or not... but there is one specific kink that is more common in cuckolding than in sharing.
He just doesn't wants his wife to fuck other men... he wants TO SEE IT, even being RIGHT THERE (like the first massage scene with Ryan).

To all this, add that the game has the tag "humillation"...

Please, please, please... not again and endless discussion about the differences of Swinging, Wifeshare and Cuckold.

This game is so good and interesting... speak about the game and please held your neverending discussions in an extra thread.
C'mon... given what happens in chapter 2, I think is fair that we are having this discussion.
In chapter 2, she received oral sex without having talked about it with the MC... yet the MC was mighty fine with it.
And we all know (at least the ones of us that have read stories about this before) that the MC is playing with fire.
Right now, the MC makes the rules... but keeps pushing the envelope in a situation where the wife has all the power even if she doesn't know it yet.
The game has all the ingredients so the MC ends with his dick in a cage. (If we choose so, I hope).

why is every NTR game thread invaded by the anti NTR squad, you have your pleasant vanilla games, enjoy it.
Who has said nothing against the game?
I don't know what is worse... the anti-NTR squad that sees NTR in everything or the people who doesn't even care about reading a thread before posting.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
eh people cannot seem to differentiate between cuckold and swinging category. They view everything as cucking.
Cuck/Cuckold is a very old term that has been around for centuries... It is meant as a derogatory term to describe a man who is the husband of an unfaithful wife... Swinging is sometimes referred to as partner-swapping, a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and couples in a committed relationship engage in consensual sexual activities with other people as a form of recreational and/or social activity... Think of it as an open marriage for this game's purposes...

So technically cuckold is not a part of this game, as the husband and wife both agreed to participate in sex outside the marriage, there was no unfaithfulness...

A lot of times I don't think people really truly understand the difference between the two, and just blurt out what they think it is, because they don't understand the differences...

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes