Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think it’s time to stop responding to the anti cuck/NTR/ sharing Trolls and just enjoy the game for what it is. Let the dev decide which way he wants to go.
Seriously, WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Who in this damn discussion has said something negative about this game or even cuckolding, NTR, etc?
I just said "this is a cuckold game", a fact, because the MC wants her wife to fuck other men while he watches and the game has the tag "humiliation".
It's not swapping, swinging... and sharing is doubtful.
The narrative until now is about a guy who has the fantasy of seeing his wife shagging other men, to get that end, he's scheming, playing games with her to open her up for more debauchery, talking to other males so they push the envelope with her (without telling her about this), manipulating her during sex so she opens up and ends fulfilling that fantasy.
They have sex-problems in bed, mainly because he's obsessed with this...
He wants to be humiliated? We don't know, so you cannot say "this is not a cuckold game" at 100%.
That makes me an anti-NTR member? Even when I like the game?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Loving the conversations over the game so far.
I have lots planned in future releases which will lead to many opportunities which will include some swinging, wife sharing and some cuckoldry.
In future releases the choices you make will take you down one or multiple routes.

Chapter 3 will open up Anne a little more as they are away from home where no one knows them and she feels more open to trying new things.

I’m happy to see the positive reactions to this project and look forward to releasing more content.

Mircom3d

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The ending, as you said, opened new opportunities... but I have a question, @Mircom3D
Knowing where they are, should we expect some interracial experiences?

Seeing that my posts in this thread have been taken out of context, I want to clarify that I'm not against that...
I just want to know what we look forward to.
Keep the good work!

Reactions: Chel

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A very good second update, and maybe in the Dominican Republic we'll see some interracial scenes... mmhhh! :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
really, really good game, like it alot. the interaction between the MC and the wife are good and it goes in the right pace.
I just hope we get the choice to pressure the wife to things that she might like alittle too much so that the MC is starting to feel jealousy. Also for an update it was quite big, well done!

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
It is a cool Story. writing needs a bit of help but I'm sure you'll flush it out. One thing that bothers me is hes pushing to become swingers but true swingers would discuss everything together that is what makes them stay together. the massage he gets there is no option to tell the wife, and he lies to her. That a recipe for disaster. Should be options to be honest with her about your adventures as well. Hey honey nicole flirting with me. Hey honey i got a massage gal offered more but wanted to talk to you first. type of thing. Just my two cents worth. But it is totally linier story no room to really make any significant choices. Perhaps the adventure cards could have three options and you and her could pick one each week, each more daring leading to less inhibitions. But i like the game keep up the good work.

Reactions: tomislazy

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
why is every NTR game thread invaded by the anti NTR squad, you have your pleasant vanilla games, enjoy it.
I love Cuckold-Scenes in games and in reality. So this isn't the point, why i asked for stopping the NTR-discussions. I know cuckolds in the real life and i know, that they love to talk/write about the stuff. Sometimes they talk soooo much about the szenarios, that it's going to very boring.

Like in these forum. In every game with some Wifesharing- or Cuckold-Scenes, these people start their same discussion. That is after some time very boring. Why don't you make your own thread with Wifesharing/Cuckolding and there you can discuss every day about the different games?... Please, i don't mean these aggressive, but anytime the same discussions is boring. Sorry.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Back to the very good game:

i just played the second part.
Great work, Mircom3D.

Here are some little mistakes, which i found and which you maybe want to change:
1. Week1, Thursday: If you touch The ass of the massage-girl there are no pictures with the cumshot.
2. There are no pictures of the second part of the first gym with Nicole.
3. Maybe the beer-bottles of Tony & Ryan should be open, when they drink them... ;-)
4. During the massage with Ryan Anne says: 'if TONY doesn't mind. There should be the NAME, which the player choose.
5. During the second massage with Fernanda after the cumshot you write, that ANNE is saying: "I know..." FERNANDA is saying this.

And some of my thoughts, which i would maybe change:
a) I would make the cum a little bit more transparent. Now it's looks more like painting-color... ;-)

b) Wifesharer/Cuckolds are often very high on Creampies. If there is a Cumshot inside of a girl For example with Fernanda), there should be a picture of a very messy, cumdripping pussy after that. I guess, people will love that... ;-)

c) Most Wifesharer/Cuckolds are Voyeurs. Tony is definitly a voyeur. In my opinion in these game almost no woman should wear a normal Jeans anytime. Let them wear better a dress or a skirt. With a dress, there is a chance to peep/show more. You have anyway the choice in every scene, if the girls are wearing panties or being slipless under the dress.

Lets take for example the scene in the airplane.
All we could 'see', were that the young guy touched her covered breast and that you were telling us, that he grabed her covered ass.
If she would wear a dress, you could have zoom in and showed us his hand under her dress... will his fingers go down her panties, too? and if yes, will he even go further and put a finger inside her pussy?... will he put out his cock and rub it at her clit? and so on... if a girl wears a dress you have much more options for thrilling suspense. But if a girl is wearing a jeans your options are extreme limited.

Next example at Anne's work. If she is wearing a jeans, there is only two options: she shows almost nothing or she shows everthing by undressing. There is only black & white, but no grey options. If she wears a dress, she can bent over and shows a little bit. And there is the suspense for the watcher: does she want to show it to tease you or was is only luck, that you see something?

I hope, you understand, what i try to say in my broken English... ;-)

d) I aggred to raggedydan13 in his posting above. The story/Tony is walking on a very dangerous way. Normaly there is no cheating in Swinging/Wifesharing/Cuckolding. I loved your way, how you resolve the scene after the first massage. Tony is telling about the blowjob, but Anne was thinking of a joke.
But after the fuck with Fernanda Tony is telling nothing and that is bad cheating.
And meeting/flirting/kissing with the best friend of Anne is extreme cheating from Tony...
...but on the other side: these cheating bring some extra suspense in the story.

Dear Mircom3D,
please don't get me wrong, writing all these little mistakes and advices. That doesn't mean that i don't like your game.
I like your game very much and i'm a fan of you and your work!
And because i like your game so much, that is the reason, why I write you my thoughts.

Thank you very much for your very nice & interesting & sexy game!!!
I can't wait for week3.
And i'm very excited, what will happen in the DomRep, where are living so many black peolpe... ;-)

All the best for you & your game!
SuperDuper

Reactions: Mircom3D
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes