EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
01.jpg

Overview:
You play as a photographer who is hired at an all-girls college. You need to survive the distractions and avoid getting fired while getting it on with the overload of hot, sexy chicks running around there.​

Thread Updated: 2017-05-19
Release Date: 2017-05-19
Developer:
Prequels: - -
The Sequel:
Censored: No
Version: Complete Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

academy4_blog24.jpg academy4_blog25.jpg academy4_blog26.jpg academy4_blog27.jpg academy4_blog28.jpg academy4_blog29.jpg academy4_blog31.jpg kxxkihosoo3g.png academy4_blog30.jpg

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Cheats :

Full code sequence (hit when prompted) : A 4 1 3 3 7 2 6 0

If you're using Firefox, there's an addon called Cookies Manager+ (v1.13.3) that lets you edit variables like lust, influence, time, toggles, etc.

Replace your _functions.js with this so it shows available actions and consequences (+influence, +lust, +time, etc.) when you show the browser console (ctrl shift K)

This replacement for _functions.js is standard for these kinds of games (works with others parts of Academy and other games of the same site)

ps123

May 4, 2017
Thanks so much.
How many parts are there? The last time i heard he is making 5 or 6s?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
when i add my name at start . it still refers me as null
and sat/realtionship points remain at 0
any ideas
using google chrome

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Use Firefox. I had the same issue but Firefox resolved it. Chrome is buggy and it doesn't show the name and the relationship and mood bars don't respond.
problem is ff cuts the screen and does not let me wheel down to click answers at the bottom
is there a way to resize it as a whole

Reactions: Erchy

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
problem is ff cuts the screen and does not let me wheel down to click answers at the bottom
is there a way to resize it as a whole
I had that issue too. I have windows 10 so I don't know if this will work for you or not. I went to settings and put the taskbar over to the side. The left or right is fine. That allows more room for the window.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I had that issue too. I have windows 10 so I don't know if this will work for you or not. I went to settings and put the taskbar over to the side. The left or right is fine. That allows more room for the window.
nope still short
outside of crt mouse wheel every page
it refuses to fit

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
nope still short
outside of crt mouse wheel every page
it refuses to fit
Strange. It worked for me. Well, all I can say is continue to try out different browsers. Might be a pain in the ass, but if my method didn't work I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe someone else will come along if you're still having issues.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Strange. It worked for me. Well, all I can say is continue to try out different browsers. Might be a pain in the ass, but if my method didn't work I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe someone else will come along if you're still having issues.
looks like ie will work and the ctr mouse wheel does not need to be done every page

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I forgot there was more to this. Part 3 felt really poor to me, is 4 any better?

While I understand the need to make this in parts, so you can do the various paths (and get a release out) overall I tend to lose the feel of the story at the beginning of each one and that has diluted my interest.