• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Update:

Season 4 updated.

Christmas stress? Relax (in private?)with a refreshed round of your favorite lovable balloon girls.

It is done.

Two years and hundreds of hours later, I have finally caught up with Monkeyposter.

The Thirsty for my Daddy mod is up to date. Season 4 is uploaded and includes incest patch, grammar fixes, dialogue edits, music remix and a couple bug fixes.

The mod content extends to the newest release(officially ep28) that hasn't been posted here yet, but which is free to download in the standard version(not SE) from Monkey's Patreon. The mod works with both standard and SE versions.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Also, Merry Christmas!

As usual, if you discover any bugs or errors, please dm me or post here. I tested the mod, but oversights can occur. I apologize for the inconvenience.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
TFMG ep27.69

I have the incest version of Monkey's Xmas release ready to upload. Waiting for it to appear in the game thread OP. Someone ping me when that happens. I don't watch that thread.

Reactions: RabidSloth

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Update:

Bug fix season 4. This was a bad one. Fixed a loop that sent players back to an earlier point in the script. Escape impossible.
Apologies that this was caught so late! Thanks to RabidSloth for reporting it! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

KO_646

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, could you post the 27.69 mod anyway? I requested it (the Xmas special) on original thread, figured it would've been up by now.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hey, could you post the 27.69 mod anyway? I requested it (the Xmas special) on original thread, figured it would've been up by now.
Psst...secret...It's already in the Season 4 mod. XD

Edit: I just added a note about this on the thread op.

Last edited:

KO_646

Sep 19, 2017
Sorry I didn’t know, just you asked to be notified once the update came out, but since it’s been like 3 weeks and I figured I’d put a request for it, hoping someone does…

Reactions: jospaghettio

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a patch (or will one be made) for that Stay Hard Special episode as well?

Also, since someone else mentioned it, I'm not sure if a flat out walkthrough would be needed (maybe, but maybe not) but personally I would like something that could just help steer us towards specific scenes easier. Like if I wanted to replay a Season to unlock every scene in the Gallery, but don't want to just have to rely on guessing for everything (I know Gallery Unlockers exist, but I don't care for them. I prefer to see scenes in-game with full context etc).

Reactions: Burgh917

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Is there a patch (or will one be made) for that Stay Hard Special episode as well?

Also, since someone else mentioned it, I'm not sure if a flat out walkthrough would be needed (maybe, but maybe not) but personally I would like something that could just help steer us towards specific scenes easier. Like if I wanted to replay a Season to unlock every scene in the Gallery, but don't want to just have to rely on guessing for everything (I know Gallery Unlockers exist, but I don't care for them. I prefer to see scenes in-game with full context etc).
This is a funny one. When Stay Hard was released, I privately changed some of the dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'll take another look. Not sure what needs Daddifying.

Re: walkthrough, scene unlocker and the like, they're not really where my interests lay. I wanted a Daddy version. I made a Daddy version. That said, I also wanted to boost Monkey's supporter numbers. Maybe more folks would use the mod and support Monkey if a walkthrough version was available. Many people seem to use walkthrough mods by default. WT mod available? Used. Why??? I recommend that you play without one. Enjoy the game! Without the guidance, you have plenty of replay options, surprises and real game play. A walkthrough makes game play a zombie walk. Click here. Click here. Ok, you've optimized your game play, but it's also a slavish way to play.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'll take another look. Not sure what needs Daddifying.
Is there a mod somewhere for it that I just didn't see? I loaded it up just out of curiosity and as soon as the MC referred to Jenna as his "Guest" (opening scene) I just closed it :ROFLMAO:

Re: walkthrough, scene unlocker and the like, they're not really where my interests lay. I wanted a Daddy version. I made a Daddy version. That said, I also wanted to boost Monkey's supporter numbers. Maybe more folks would use the mod and support Monkey if a walkthrough version was available. Many people seem to use walkthrough mods by default. WT mod available? Used. Why??? I recommend that you play without one. Enjoy the game! Without the guidance, you have plenty of replay options, surprises and real game play. A walkthrough makes game play a zombie walk. Click here. Click here. Ok, you've optimized your game play, but it's also a slavish way to play.
Well this comes down to personal taste, but for a first playthrough I 100% agree with you, and prefer mostly to just play organically.

Even though my first time through I did miss the path that I wanted, because I made 1 or possibly 2 'wrong' decisions. Some are more obvious, like flat out rejecting or being mean to someone. But some are a bit less obvious (imo anyway), like I didn't know that just not offering Vicky the secretary position closes off at least her & Jenna's combo path. Not sure if teasing her with Jenna too much at the restaurant also does this. Also it's so easy to fail Vanessa's date (apparently just not preferring Techno when given a multiple choice question about what kind of music you like is grounds for her not wanting to see you again lol).

My main concern is replaying a Season multiple times and unlocking different scenes, but still ending up having a couple of them locked and having no idea which choices to make differently to unlock them.

Thankfully though in the later Seasons a lot of the "choices" are really just about asking the player for their preferences when it comes to different tastes and kinks (anal, bi-chick stuff, feet, etc.).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Psst...secret...It's already in the Season 4 mod. XD

Edit: I just added a note about this on the thread op.
Please forgive my confusion, but does the Xmas 2020 Special have or need a patch as well? I'm getting the impression that the one you peeps are talking about here is a newer one that hasn't been posted yet?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
First of all jospaghettio
Great work. Thanks for the patch really appreciate it. Makes the game better. Just want to clarify a couple of things.

1. Which season do i add ep 20 bonus? Do I add it with the i-patch or is it separate?

2. Is patch compatible with gallery unlocker in the sense the gallery reflects the incest option?

3. I understand your patch is incompatible with Sancho Multimod (Hopefully can be settled). I also see you have added a file with patch and WT for S01. Will you do the same for other seasons?

I ask because I am restarting the game again remember some chess game or something that I used the Multimod to skip. So I would really help to avoid those with your mod if the issue with Multi mod continues.

Thanks again

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
First of all jospaghettio
Great work. Thanks for the patch really appreciate it. Makes the game better. Just want to clarify a couple of things.

1. Which season do i add ep 20 bonus? Do I add it with the i-patch or is it separate?

2. Is patch compatible with gallery unlocker in the sense the gallery reflects the incest option?

3. I understand your patch is incompatible with Sancho Multimod (Hopefully can be settled). I also see you have added a file with patch and WT for S01. Will you do the same for other seasons?

I ask because I am restarting the game again remember some chess game or something that I used the Multimod to skip. So I would really help to avoid those with your mod if the issue with Multi mod continues.

Thanks again
Hi!
Glad you liked the mod!
Here some info for your questions:
1. Ep 20 bonus mod. This is for the bonus content of the SE version. It's found in Season 3. You can paste it into the game folder if you have the SE version. Works with or without incest mod.
2. Gallery. Do you mean the replay function? The mod is integrated into the replay function.
3. Sancho mod. As I posted in the op, the incest mod is not compatible with the Sancho mod. I asked Sancho about integrating but he wasn't interested. So, you have to choose.

About integrating a walkthrough, mayyybe. So far only a few people have asked for one. If there was a lot of demand for it I'd be more motivated to make one. So, we'll see how many people express interest.

Chess and Poker games. I've already integrated a walkthough for the poker game. Basically highlighting the correct choices. So, already there although I might change it so that there's a choice at the start. Menu: use cheat or don't. Currently, the cheat is active by default. I won't make a skip function. I'm friends with Monkey, and skipping any content he made seems kinda rude to me. XD

Thanks for asking. Have fun with your replay!

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi!
Glad you liked the mod!
Here some info for your questions:
1. Ep 20 bonus mod. This is for the bonus content of the SE version. It's found in Season 3. You can paste it into the game folder if you have the SE version. Works with or without incest mod.
2. Gallery. Do you mean the replay function? The mod is integrated into the replay function.
3. Sancho mod. As I posted in the op, the incest mod is not compatible with the Sancho mod. I asked Sancho about integrating but he wasn't interested. So, you have to choose.

About integrating a walkthrough, mayyybe. So far only a few people have asked for one. If there was a lot of demand for it I'd be more motivated to make one. So, we'll see how many people express interest.

Chess and Poker games. I've already integrated a walkthough for the poker game. Basically highlighting the correct choices. So, already there although I might change it so that there's a choice at the start. Menu: use cheat or don't. Currently, the cheat is active by default. I won't make a skip function. I'm friends with Monkey, and skipping any content he made seems kinda rude to me. XD

Thanks for asking. Have fun with your replay!
thanks for the info. keep up the good work