Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks! That did the trick! (y)
Thanks to twisty for assisting, but to use the mod, you don't need to unren. My guess is that you accidently pasted the "step-dad" script instead of the "dad" script. I don't know why I keep that thing around. Anyway, only the step dad script has that info about the relationship. I really recommend reading the readme file. But no one seems to do that. XD

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Season 3 dialogue edits complete.
Links in the OP updated.

So. As always, this is a dialogue edit. Not a total rewrite. I'm trying to stay true to Monkey's vision.
That said, I did rewrite some sections where I thought it improved the gameplay.

Please let me know what you liked and if any bugs appear. Enjoy!

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Awesome work jospaghettio ! TYVM for this work! Will the current base version work with the updated Season?
Glad you liked it!
Yes! I updated the basic incest patch to the newest release. Ep27.

In other news, I have also started working on the Season 4 dialogue.
So, I'll be updating the Season 4 links to full dialoge edits. This will take time.
I still want to work on Season 3 music, but I decided to prioritze S4.

LazerBeef

Jul 30, 2020
I cannot seem to get the real dad part of the incest patch to work. I have tried both ways instructed in the readme file, and even tried changing the file to scriptrealdad.rpy, but every game start begins with the step dad intro. I even tried to unren it to no avail. I know this is a problem that has been discussed on this thread already, but I have exhausted all the advice given up to this point.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I cannot seem to get the real dad part of the incest patch to work. I have tried both ways instructed in the readme file, and even tried changing the file to scriptrealdad.rpy, but every game start begins with the step dad intro. I even tried to unren it to no avail. I know this is a problem that has been discussed on this thread already, but I have exhausted all the advice given up to this point.
Download links Season One and Season One Walkthrough have been updated.

I've removed scriptstepdad.rpy from the patch because people are stumbling on it.

This was an issue discussed in the game thread? And no one thought to tell me or ask me for a solution.
"Try this" "Try that" "Ask the modder? Nah." :LOL:

The "solution" was simple, but instead I'm just deleting the stepdad version. I don't think anyone ever played it.
So, download the updated patch then tell me if it worked for you. Thx

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for this, held off on this game for the longest time due to no incest patch. Appreciate the good work, excited to give it a try!

Just wondering if the other seasons going to be updated with a walkthrough at some point. Never played the game so not sure how option heavy it is etc. Other seasons might not even need it. Cheers!

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for this, held off on this game for the longest time due to no incest patch. Appreciate the good work, excited to give it a try!

Just wondering if the other seasons going to be updated with a walkthrough at some point. Never played the game so not sure how option heavy it is etc. Other seasons might not even need it. Cheers!
I won't be adding more in-game walkthroughs. Most choices are pretty obvious. The only use case for WT's are the couple games that the dev included. Chess, poker. Where some players don't want to stress over the "correct" choices to get a specific outcome.
I might code a guide for those parts of the game if people poke me to do it.

Monkeyposter also published WT's for all the seasons. So, there's that too.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Glad you liked it!
Yes! I updated the basic incest patch to the newest release. Ep27.

In other news, I have also started working on the Season 4 dialogue.
So, I'll be updating the Season 4 links to full dialoge edits. This will take time.
I still want to work on Season 3 music, but I decided to prioritze S4.
Awesome news!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Question i notice that in the WT mod that you have here for S1 we are able to go on dates with all the girls np
but in S2 i am using the sancho WT mod but he does not have or did no code i think the option for multiple date any way you are up to do something like that for the rest of the season Copium?

mav8899

Aug 5, 2023
Overview:
An incest mod for
Thirsty for my Guest
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-s3-ep-19-5-monkeyposter_7.22818/

TFMG Redux
TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy
Season One
Season Two
Season Three(dialogue (mostly)finished, music remix in work)
NEW: SEASON FOUR basic (incest patch, dialogue redux wip)
NEW: EP20 Bonus scene alternative dialogue.

This mod is a re-creation of what I think may be close to the original idea for the game.
Contains:
Incest patch and dialogue redux
Jenna/MC daughter father
Grammar fixes.
Dialogue edits*.
Music mix.
More Daddy.
Mommy.
Yes, you heard that right. You'll have to find it. Haha.

*Mostly MC, Goldy, Vanessa, Jenna, Tammy dialogues. Less Lauren, Sheva.
Goal was to make the game even more fun to play, wittier and kinkier. MC less idiotic, warmer. Goldy wittier and more vulnerable. Vanessa more intelligent, dynamic. Tammy has a secret history. Also Audrey has a Mom kink if you play right and love route has a different trajectory #no breakup.

I was Monkeyposter's editor in Season 2. But, I'm not a coder. This is my first attempt at a mod. So, be kind. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Monkeyposter's fun big boob fantasy world entertains with diverse personalities and gigantic assets. Although he's had coding help and writers' help(for better or worse) he produces this massive game essentially as a one man show. That never ceases to amaze me.

This mod was tested by long time TFMG Patrons. My thanks to them.
If you enjoy it, leave a like or a comment.

My thanks go to Monkeyposter for creating the game. (He was not involved in this project) I made this mod to help increase his supporter numbers. If you like it, please consider supporting him on Patreon.

Updated:2023-11-01
Game/Creator:Monkeyposter_7
Modder:jospaghettio
Mod Version:1.0
Game Version:Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change-Log:
Known issues:

DOWNLOAD:
BASE MOD
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:

SEASON 3:
SEASON 4*:

*S4 dialogue edits in progress(Ep 25-26p2 complete)
Season 4 currently incl. EP 27
WALKTHROUGH:
MOD INCL WALKTHROUGH
SEASON 1:

I personally prefer to play without a walkthrough. It ads more spice. But I'm offering one here because it was requested.
BONUS:
EP20 Bonus
: Alternative dialogue for Torrie fans

Note: this mod is incompatible with Sancho multi-mod

PREVIEWS*

View attachment 2359333 View attachment 2359337 View attachment 2359340 View attachment 2359341 View attachment 2359343

*Only Jenna(first image) always says Daddy because MC is her real Daddy. The others use "Daddy" only occasionally. I could have given MC a dozen extra real daughters. But this is fine. XD
Great mod

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Update on Season 4.
I've done most of the dialogue edits upto Ep27p2. Some Goldy and Renee scenes still need attention, but I've switched to music changes for now. I'll upload the files when I'm finished.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Progressing on Seasons 3 and 4 music.
Season 4 dialogue "finished"(upto Ep27p2).
Season 3 dialogue tweaked.
Fixed a couple bugs.

Looking for beta testers. Pm me if interested. And as usual, please post any problems or bugs in this thread. My ♥ to everyone for playing and supporting this mod.

Reactions: RabidSloth

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Uploaded Season 3 update.:giggle:

Features:
Updated dialogue. Some new content.
Music remix.
A couple sound effects added(for laughs)

Time for a Season 3 replay.

Season 4 work ongoing. Completion before Xmas.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Overview:
An incest mod for
Thirsty for my Guest
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-s3-ep-19-5-monkeyposter_7.22818/

TFMG Redux
TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy
Season One
Season Two
Season Three
Season Four
(incest patch, dialogue and music redux in progress)
EP20 Bonus scene alternative dialogue.

This mod is a re-creation of what I think may be close to the original idea for the game.
Contains:
Incest patch and dialogue redux
Jenna/MC daughter father
Grammar fixes.
Dialogue edits*.
Music mix.
More Daddy.
Mommy.
Yes, you heard that right. You'll have to find it. Haha.

*Mostly MC, Goldy, Vanessa, Jenna, Tammy dialogues. Less Lauren, Sheva.
Goal was to make the game even more fun to play, wittier and kinkier. MC less idiotic, warmer. Goldy wittier and more vulnerable. Vanessa more intelligent, dynamic. Tammy has a secret history. Also Audrey has a Mom kink if you play right and love route has a different trajectory #no breakup.

I was Monkeyposter's editor in Season 2. But, I'm not a coder. This is my first attempt at a mod. So, be kind. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Monkeyposter's fun big boob fantasy world entertains with diverse personalities and gigantic assets. Although he's had coding help and writers' help(for better or worse) he produces this massive game essentially as a one man show. That never ceases to amaze me.

This mod was tested by long time TFMG Patrons. My thanks to them.
If you enjoy it, leave a like or a comment.

My thanks go to Monkeyposter for creating the game. (He was not involved in this project) I made this mod to help increase his supporter numbers. If you like it, please consider supporting him on Patreon.

Updated:2023-12-09: Dialogue and music edits to Season 3 and 4, bug fixes. Editing 70% complete.
Game/Creator:Monkeyposter_7
Modder:jospaghettio
Mod Version:1.0
Game Version:Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4
Language:English

Features:

Installation:
Change-Log:
Known issues:

DOWNLOAD:
BASE MOD
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:

SEASON 3:
SEASON 4*:

*S4 dialogue edits in progress(Ep 27 complete)

WALKTHROUGH:
MOD INCL WALKTHROUGH
SEASON 1:

I personally prefer to play without a walkthrough. It ads more spice. But I'm offering one here because it was requested.
BONUS:
EP20 Bonus
: Alternative dialogue for Torrie fans

Note: this mod is incompatible with Sancho multi-mod

PREVIEWS*

View attachment 2359333 View attachment 2359337 View attachment 2359340 View attachment 2359341 View attachment 2359343

*Only Jenna(first image) always says Daddy because MC is her real Daddy. The others use "Daddy" only occasionally. I could have given MC a dozen extra real daughters. But this is fine. XD
why is there no apk mod for the android version? will she ever be?