Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
No, you're right it was your Mod, and yes I'm sure...could it be because I used the compressed version of the game? I'll try again, thanks for the reply back. ;)
Compressed version doesn't change the script. To be extra sure I downloaded the compressed version and pasted the mod files in the game folder. Everything works. Jenna says Daddy.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Compressed version doesn't change the script. To be extra sure I downloaded the compressed version and pasted the mod files in the game folder. Everything works. Jenna says Daddy.
well that's weird then...I know how to just drag the files in the Mod over to the game folder, so what else could I be doing wrong?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
here
well that's weird then...I know how to just drag the files in the Mod over to the game folder, so what else could I be doing wrong?
Game runs. So, no errors. The. rpy files that you paste in the game folder should be automatically prioritized. Your game folder should look like this.

Screenshot (3).png Well, you could try manually replacing the original scripts. You need to run unren in the game folder. You can download it here.
Screenshot_20230426_165308_Samsung Internet.jpg
Paste it in the game folder and run it. Press 8. After that the original script rpy will be visible. Copy the rpys from the mod and overwrite the originals and delete the original script.rpyc files(from script.rpyc - script12.rpyc)the game will automatically generate new ones based on the mod rpys. You may need to start the game twice if you get an error message the first time.

Then try to run the game. If that doesn't work, delete your game installation, download the game again and then mod and try again pasting the mod files in the game folder as usual. If none of this works, try the Season 1 mod without walkthrough. And if that doesn't work, you can still play the original game. Just quietly mutter "Daddy" whenever Jenna addresses MC XD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
here
Game runs. So, no errors. The. rpy files that you paste in the game folder should be automatically prioritized. Your game folder should look like this.

View attachment 2574879 Well, you could try manually replacing the original scripts. You need to run unren in the game folder. You can download it here.
View attachment 2574849
Paste it in the game folder and run it. Press 8. After that the original script rpy will be visible. Copy the rpys from the mod and overwrite the originals and delete the original script.rpyc files(from script.rpyc - script12.rpyc)the game will automatically generate new ones based on the mod rpys. You may need to start the game twice if you get an error message the first time.

Then try to run the game. If that doesn't work, delete your game installation, download the game again and then mod and try again pasting the mod files in the game folder as usual. If none of this works, try the Season 1 mod without walkthrough. And if that doesn't work, you can still play the original game. Just quietly mutter "Daddy" whenever Jenna addresses MC XD.
Sounds good, thanks for your help mate...I'm sure I'll get it to work, I always do...eventually. :LOL:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Progress report. After an extended pause, I spent several hours today editing dialogue in Season 3. 26k lines are now done from Season 3 88k. When it's done, you will play it and no doubt mumble, "That's it? Why did that take so long?" To which I will reply, "Yeah, I know. Wtf, Jo!?" XD

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Progress report. After an extended pause, I spent several hours today editing dialogue in Season 3. 26k lines are now done from Season 3 88k. When it's done, you will play it and no doubt mumble, "That's it? Why did that take so long?" To which I will reply, "Yeah, I know. Wtf, Jo!?" XD
It takes as long as it takes. Keep up the great work.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I always thought this was an incest game and the dev just changed it because he was worried patreon would strike down his page.

It seems the season 1 mod + walkthru is the same file as the season 4 one.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Just to confirm - the SEASON 3 patch is still a W.I.P.?
I am still on Season 2 - just wondering if I should wait to play Season 3.

Cheers
It's mostly the music remix that's missing. The dialogue has stood at 90% for a couple months. I just decided to upload that now since the 26.5 update was also due. S3 dialogue for Tammy, Renee and Vanessa may get tweaked.

I'll probably work on it on the weekend. Maybe the dialogue will be at "100%"(never finished) by Monday. Music will take a bit longer.

Thanks for asking. An occasional poke is welcome and needed.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the info jospaghettio

I am mostly using you mod for the vastly improved dialogs.
Seems more inline with my sensibilities (or lack thereof... lol).
Less concerned about the music remix.

I will wait for now, and check back next week. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
OOPS!
Season 3 wrong files!

I updated the Season 3 folder a couple days ago and used the wrong files! Thousands of edits were missing.
Argh. What a klutz.

Sorry for the error. Download the files in the S3 links below. They have been updated.

• Yay, new update!

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Hi jospaghettio! First of all, thank you for the mod. It's much appreciated.

However, I have a small problem. When starting a new game (Season 1), in the very first scene (after the phone call) the MC talks about how "the kid was just 9 when me and Vicki met. Was together for 5 years, she was 14 when I left." and so on. Was not the mod supposed to make it "true" incest?

I downloaded the mod and moved all the files into the /game folder. What have I done wrong? Does it require something like unren?

• Thinking Face

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I downloaded the mod and moved all the files into the /game folder. What have I done wrong? Does it require something like unren?
Yes you should unren the .rpa's first - than apply the mod - replacing the files when asked.
The unren I added as a link works for almost all game including these ones.

Cheers