Others TF Runner [v0.57] [Sicco]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

• (!) New game engine (!) - convert vampire story.
  • The main story, Amazons - Baron's soldiers, continues. The next step of your transformation, now you part of the Amazons, there is no way back for you.
  • The dandelion continues to show the ladies' lingerie. Lesbians story
  • Mea & Vea, the pissing story continues. (pissing - mini game) (?)
  • Xenie, Shemale Story - Take her penis in her mouth.
  • (?) In the new game engine, start the third story. Male to pig. (?) (?) (?)
  • New illustrations to the amazon story.
(!) = maximum priority; (?) = Uncertain

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It is already ready:
- The main story, Amazons - Baron's soldiers, continues. The next step of your transformation, now you part of the Amazons, there is no way back for you.

- The dandelion continues to show the ladies' lingerie. Lesbians story

- Mea & Vea, the pissing story continues.

- Xenie, Shemale Story - Take her penis in her mouth.

Release version 0.9: May 25

Reactions: ponyguy

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Played the game for an hour and a half. It has some nice unique features but I in the end I spent 90% of the time gathering ingredients which becomes a real chore. Overall I still like the game enough to keep following :).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
3. Revenge Circe ( male to pig ) - The transformation of the ship's captain and his crew in the pigs.
I've gone back to my childhood ... it's Willow.

Now i'll end up sad because people won't know what Willow is.

Worth watching just to see midgets acting tough.

Reactions: waxall and Loqic

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I remember, Willow was awesome when I watched it as a kid! .. hmm, guess I'll know what I'm gonna watch this evening. :D

As for the game... is this all to it? I mean it looks cool, but all I've been doing is collect stuff and clean some things. Also my mouse cursor doesn't work correctly in enlarged windowed mode and switching to fullscreen mode made windows do some weird stuff and I lost my task bar.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried this but ultimently threw it into the trash these mini games just suck way to much to be enjoyable. Tried to seduce a girl 3 or so times and all you see is the bar going down with a random up move here and there the walking also was annoying as hell.

Reactions: vt57

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

- Fix of errors in new game engine (first vampire story)
- I’ll start working on the third storyline (male to pig) which will run on the new engine. I’ll solve the problems of the new game engine during the development. The Desire of the Amazons will run on the new game engine later, when it will work without problems.

- Dandelion story. Dandelion will teach the player much more about the women’s dresses. Little kisses during dressing will change to hugging and petting.

- New Mea&Vea story (mini game pissing). If the player has vagina, they let her piss on them. The player with penis won’t have much fun, they’re just lesbians.

- Story with shemale Xenia. In version 0.9 the player took Xenia’s penis into mouth for the first time (honey story). It’s time for the position 69. Player can have either penis (shemale with shemale) or vagina (female with shemale)

- (?) Another task from Cassandra for maid. Cassandra has guests, the player will have to take care of the guests. (?)

Release of the version 0.10 is planned between 25 and 27 July.

Thank you to all Patrons

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Into version 0.10 end of June

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm working on the new TF story Circe's revenge (male to pig).
I do not know if the story will be successful, but I counted it early and promised the players. The story of the Amazon are popular because transgender m2f is the globally most popular transformation.

I plan the Circe's revenge story to be the most perverse. I passion on it story :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I wanted to seduce Buffy.

Only to see that it's only available with the patreon version. Dang it :FeelsBadMan:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Every day I make a lot of improvement to the new engine. When the story of and the story of the vampire in the new engine is no bugs, I will make the story of the amazon in the new engine. I do not dare say when it will be.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Starting with version 0.11, buying clothes will be clearer. Clothes will be categorized into four groups. New helmets and crowns can also be bought. And of course there will be some new clothes.
It has a disadvantage, it will not be a stackable position between the versions 0.10 and 0.11, but that sometimes I will forgive the player.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes