Others - TF Runner [v0.57] [Sicco]

1. 1.00 star(s)

PsyGnom

Constant reminders that you need to donate to see content are annoying as hell, not to mentiont that gameplay itself is boring and repetitive. Art is honestly quite unpleasant to look at, probably better to just use AI-generated pictures. Maybe then author can stop asking for money literally every five minutes of gameplay. So yeah, don't recommend to play the free version, either pay beforehand, or don't touch this game at all
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TritonSands

Immersive.. Fantasy/action/adventure story wrapped around a transformation theme. Well written and illustrated with dungeons and mini games that are fun.. Beware ..the best stuff in this game can only be had with a one time $5 purchase for latest Patreon update or a $5 monthly subscription. It has more than 20 hrs. of play time right now
  3. 1.00 star(s)

maankamara

This is malware.

The program altered my mouse settings, which persisted even after quitting the game. Every time you close the program it opens the web page for the game. The program also tries to make an internet connection, presumably for bug reporting, but who knows as the connection is established right at the launch even when you opt out of the bug reporting.

On the actual game side the game seems rather tedious and the combat is not interesting at all. All the art is blocked in the free version, which is ultimately fair but won't win any points here. Progress seems slow and somewhat repetitive and was made worse by some abrupt game-overs or crash-to-desktop bugs.

There is potential but at the current stage, version 0.44 is not in a state I would recommend. I would probably give it two stars but the automatic pop-up really rubbed me the wrong way, unsolicited hyperlinks are a feature of malware.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Grimsheep

An interesting anthology of stories reminiscent of old isometric rpgs. There's potential here and a decent amount of choice among every story so if one doesn't suit your fancy. Evidently, as a game in development, there's lots of room for polish. The grammar is solid in most sections, but there are segments of head scratching. Similar can be said to elements of gameplay. Sometimes there's no clear direction of why something you're doing is failing, only for it to be revealed later that the failing was intentional. Overall, keep up the good work.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

Gonna keep it real, this game isn't good. It's a click and walk game where you run around a map with a time limit trying to find an object before a timer runs out.

Does that sound like a boring treasure hunt game to you? Good, because it is.

There's little actual sex. The one "scene" I had a chance to view before quitting the game was a mini-game where you click and drag a tongue over a png of a vag for about 45 seconds. It was as riveting as it sounds.

Honestly I'm not quite sure why I kept playing after the first area. I knew what this game was as soon as it transitioned, and I pressed forward, hoping that my stubbornness would net me a few good sex scenes. Nope.

Dev, if you're even on this site, go take a look at survival simulators like Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, or Elona Plus. Neither of them are sex based games, but both offer leagues more in terms of transformative fun. Your game would do better as a 2d game that falls more in line with games like those than as a 3D walking simulator with the occasional obnoxious minigame.

I, PoyntFury, hereby grace this game with the coveted "Don't Fucking Play This Trash" Award. I know, it's an honor.