Others TF Runner [v0.57] [Sicco]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

- Outfit, sleeping clothes, homework clothes. Save and fast dress up avatars (on hot key).
- Kassandra will make a servant from the player. The player must wear the uniform of the maid. He must wash his Mistress every night, he can see Kassandra naked and has other duties. (Optional Story)

- Continuation of relationship with Xenia - shemale story. The story will be different if the player has a penis or vagina. (Optional Story)

- Work on a better game engine Orloj. Fighting works, I need to improve AI. Generate random maps and deploy enemies.

Reactions: ponyguy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Kassandra - Player mistress, amazon, the healer, witch, domina you serve.
Professional 2D / 3D graphic art painted: soft = top and hard = bottom images amazon Kassandra (dominant woman). We / you can to choose. :)

Into the game is planned to be illustrattions with Kassandra. No only face.

Thank you to all PATRONS. Without them I could not afford such graphics. Because I'm just a programmer, a screenwriter and a designer.

Reactions: ponyguy and xןʞ

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Version 0.7 is now being tested. It works on correcting English texts. And the graphics work is finishing. Inventory upgrade - the clothes system is intuitive. Kassandra can make a maid from a player. The possibility of becoming a make a maid is more, but it is optional.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Characteristics: Girl friend. Sells women's clothing (panties, corsets, stockings, skirts)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Characteristics: An Amazon that likes women but also excites cock. She likes anal sex and later finds she wants to have her own penis. If you bring her the right potion, her penis will grow and she will be shemale.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The preview images, are full of broken English, and sometimes I think it looks like robot speak... Right off the bat I'm turned off from trying this game...

Reactions: icollectsouls

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

· Use the new game engine in the first episode of the vampire. (maximum priority)
· More graphic illustrations in the amazon episode (may affect patrons in the poll)
· Find Magical Scrolls - Recipes for TF potions. The magical scroll can be deciphered by mini-games (recipe for the longest hair and pubic hair, recipe for the longest penis, the bear's temporary transformation recipe, the pink hair recipe, and more recipes)
· More amazon story. Dandelion - an optional story about dressing up ladies' lingerie. Kassandra and her maid, shemale - Xenie and more, Mea & Vea lesbian pissing.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Mea & Vea are lesbian sisters. She speaks with the player after a forest fire. Mea is a hairdresser, a player can change her style, color and hair cut.

The graphic artist is working on Vea.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Work on version 0.8 is in full swing. One of the news is the mini-game - making magic recipes. Version 0.8 comes out in 14 days.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

He won point B) Cassandra wants the player to shave pubic hair. Kassandra sits naked, my legs wide apart. There is a triangle of hair and a pussy. The player kneels, in one hand he has foam and the other razor.
The winning illustration can be seen today. I thank all patrons for the vote. I will leave another illustrations as a surprise to version 0.8

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Mea & Vea are lesbian sisters.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

If there is no unexpected complication, version 0.8 is likely to be released tomorrow. Everything I've tested, the English translation is complete (3480 new words in the story), the graphic artist finishes the last illustration.
The vampire episode is not yet complete in the new engine. It will do more work than I originally thought. I'm sorry but I do not want to hurry. Maybe next month.

Puzzle out the text and potion production works great, I believe the dungeons will be more interesting.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes