• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I think the download is broken I keep getting an error message saying UnityPlayer.dll is missing

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I'm not at all into futa, or futa on dudes.
But I've seen the Itch page, it got me strangely attracted to try it, guess breeders of nephelyn reduced my futa resistance...
Guess I'm going in.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Drages

Anonymouso2

Jan 25, 2024
Resistance is futile! You are a brave hero!
I really like the stomach bulge animations! Some things i would like to see in the game:

1. An upgrade that makes her penis twice as thick

2. New stomach bulge sex positions like spooning, forced reverse cowgirl, futa below missionary on the floor/golden arch.

3. A version of the game with only human male and female subs to reduce filesize

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I really like the stomach bulge animations! Some things i would like to see in the game:

1. An upgrade that makes her penis twice as thick

2. New stomach bulge sex positions like spooning, forced reverse cowgirl, futa below missionary on the floor/golden arch.

3. A version of the game with only human male and female subs to reduce filesize
Heh.

1. I think she is big enough or it would go for absurd bulges.
2. Noted.
3. Not much to do as there will be too much combinations.

Reactions: Anonymouso2
Mar 8, 2018
Well yeah that's the point some of us like it eXXXtra thick the realism went out of the window long ago xD I mean it could be an optional Injection to make it bigger for one position or two. If someone doesn't like it too big don't use it the rest will be happy just sayin, a poll or something perhaps?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Well yeah that's the point some of us like it eXXXtra thick the realism went out of the window long ago xD I mean it could be an optional Injection to make it bigger for one position or two. If someone doesn't like it too big don't use it the rest will be happy just sayin, a poll or something perhaps?
It's about taste as I like extra thick but not eXXXtra ones. I don't wanna leave the realism so much, I already did enough. Animating huge bulges properly is a pain too.. It's best when you draw it as you does not have any limitation. So, if you want way bigger, I am not the one who will do it.

Anonymouso2

Jan 25, 2024
Heh.

2. Noted.
3. Not much to do as there will be too much combinations.
Thank you for responding.
I just had another idea: perhaps captured preys can occasionally attempt an escape, which would enrage Laura and unlock new penetration scenes to punish them? Maybe this could show them being fucked very deep on the couch where Laura lays on, or on a bed in a prison cell/basement.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Thank you for responding.
I just had another idea: perhaps captured preys can occasionally attempt an escape, which would enrage Laura and unlock new penetration scenes to punish them? Maybe this could show them being fucked very deep on the couch where Laura lays on, or on a bed in a prison cell/basement.
This is a good idea. I though about escape scenario too. It will be implemented in future as the game will advance more on breeding, sleeping, more gods and such..

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes