• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I have to say this was one of the more interesting and in depth games I have tried lately. I barely scratched the surface of it, but I have to be honest, the animal penis was a turn off. I am sure that's more realistic to the character but to me its just making a humanoid cow screwing humans. Yes there is more to it than that, and everyone has their tastes but like I said was a turn off to me. Shame because this has some interesting mechanics to it. But good luck and hope you sucess.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
OK, for some reason, some of the futa humans are glitching out and showing up as females when I choose them for anything. Is there a fix for that?

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
None of the suggested remedies work for me. I get the home screen fine, but when try going to the cages it goes dark and nothing I do from there matters, it stays dark. Changed folder, put the game at the top level of the C: drive - nothing doing. Is there a better build around? I mean, I'm running it on a garden variety Windows 11 laptop, and if things don't run out of the box there, then it's something wrong with those things. Like Windows can't handle this RAR archive with the explorer, I have to use an extra unarchiver to extract. Perhaps simple repacking the game as a .zip can help? Anyone to upload?

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
None of the suggested remedies work for me. I get the home screen fine, but when try going to the cages it goes dark and nothing I do from there matters, it stays dark. Changed folder, put the game at the top level of the C: drive - nothing doing. Is there a better build around? I mean, I'm running it on a garden variety Windows 11 laptop, and if things don't run out of the box there, then it's something wrong with those things. Like Windows can't handle this RAR archive with the explorer, I have to use an extra unarchiver to extract. Perhaps simple repacking the game as a .zip can help? Anyone to upload?
You mentioned moving it out of the unnecessary folders but did you also shorten the file name? I renamed it simply to "ToM" and had the game in a single folder. It ran fine for me. My computer is 12 years old for reference.

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
You mentioned moving it out of the unnecessary folders but did you also shorten the file name? I renamed it simply to "ToM" and had the game in a single folder. It ran fine for me. My computer is 12 years old for reference.
I did, and it did not. Moreover, I've downloaded the demo v0.69 in a zip archive and had the same problem there. So now I'm out of options it seems.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes