4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
This game is amazing so far!

I have a suggestion on the way neck snaps are performed. When you do one, there is a long delay before you can perform another one. What do you think of adding the capability to perform many consecutive neck snaps?

It would also be great if we didn’t have to keep swapping back to the default camera in order to perform an action.

Reactions: Starvy

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
This game is amazing so far!

I have a suggestion on the way neck snaps are performed. When you do one, there is a long delay before you can perform another one. What do you think of adding the capability to perform many consecutive neck snaps?

It would also be great if we didn’t have to keep swapping back to the default camera in order to perform an action.
You don't have to go back to the default camera to perform an action. It's in Instructions.txt - if you're on the free camera, you just have to lock it by pressing SPACE before you can perform actions again.

Being able to perform multiple snaps in quick succession before going back to the idle state is a very interesting idea...

Reactions: fiorafae

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
You don't have to go back to the default camera to perform an action. It's in Instructions.txt - if you're on the free camera, you just have to lock it by pressing SPACE before you can perform actions again.

Being able to perform multiple snaps in quick succession before going back to the idle state is a very interesting idea...
Thank you very much! I'm sorry I missed that in the instructions.

One other thing, if I can be so bold as to make another suggestion. Can there please be a way to perform snaps without the mouse? It's a really cool method, but I use my right hand for the mouse, and I'd rather place that hand elsewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gaym

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Thank you very much! I'm sorry I missed that in the instructions.

One other thing, if I can be so bold as to make another suggestion. Can there please be a way to perform snaps without the mouse? It's a really cool method, but I use my right hand for the mouse, and I'd rather place that hand elsewhere.
A really good suggestion, you'll definitely see it in the next update. Any more suggestions like the last two?
I'd love to hear them if you've got any more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fiorafae and Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
A really good suggestion, you'll definitely see it in the next update. Any more suggestions like the last two?
Well, I got some suggestion, though this probably requires a lot of work so I think thats asking for too much.

Suggestions:
-Facesitting
-Triangle Choke (This)
(heaven) The weak should fear the strong (thigh choke).png 1694887283845.png 1694887436741.png

-And the ability to make the Lasagna guy cum from it. (Self Insert Moment)

Last edited:

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020

Wow, thank you so much! And ohhhhh yeah, I can think of some ideas for funsies:
  • An action to rub the victim’s pussy. I think forcing an orgasm right before (or at the same time as) executing a snap is pretty hot.
  • Character change options would really bring this game to the next level. I would love to imagine Mona’s juicy ass being the last thing I see before it’s all over.
  • Outfit change or clothing removal options would be cool. I’m partial to bare feet myself.
  • In addition to holding the A key for a prolonged squeeze/choke, what about tapping it for a quick little face crush to toy with her prey?
  • What do you think of an animation where the victim tries to struggle or protest a bit, and we can use a squeeze (or snap) to make her stop resisting?
  • Finally, what about changing the controls to reverse the roles? Maybe as the victim, our options instead involve trying to struggle free, beg for mercy, resist interrogation, taunt, etc. And our lovely tormentor can respond to our futile actions accordingly.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
  • An action to rub the victim’s pussy. I think forcing an orgasm right before (or at the same time as) executing a snap is pretty hot.
  • Character change options would really bring this game to the next level. I would love to imagine Mona’s juicy ass being the last thing I see before it’s all over.
  • Outfit change or clothing removal options would be cool. I’m partial to bare feet myself.
  • In addition to holding the A key for a prolonged squeeze/choke, what about tapping it for a quick little face crush to toy with her prey?
  • What do you think of an animation where the victim tries to struggle or protest a bit, and we can use a squeeze (or snap) to make her stop resisting?
  • Finally, what about changing the controls to reverse the roles? Maybe as the victim, our options instead involve trying to struggle free, beg for mercy, resist interrogation, taunt, etc. And our lovely tormentor can respond to our futile actions accordingly.
The last one seems really hot ngl. Makes me feel like the actual one getting choked, and not be the choker and self insert.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Well, I got some suggestion, though this probably requires a lot of work so I think thats asking for too much.

Suggestions:
-Facesitting
-Triangle Choke (This)
View attachment 2935006 View attachment 2935026 View attachment 2935033

-And the ability to make the Lasagna guy cum from it. (Self Insert Moment)
The facesit is already going to happen, all the animations are ready.

Triangle chokes are one of my least favorite holds (still like them though), aren't the first two pictures figure 4s though? (Maybe I'm wrong)

Figure 4s definitely rank a lot higher on my list.

Also, the suggestions thing goes for anyone who has any, feel free to leave them here - I'll read them whenever I can.

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
I can see most if not all of these suggestions being added at some point in the future when the basic stuff is all set up. Thanks for writing them up.

Aggressor character changes are probably the feature that's closest to being added, also you already can get Kuki naked in the Patreon version.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
The facesit is already going to happen, all the animations are ready.

Triangle chokes are one of my least favorite holds (still like them though), aren't the first two pictures figure 4s though? (Maybe I'm wrong)

Figure 4s definitely rank a lot higher on my list.

Also, the suggestions thing goes for anyone who has any, feel free to leave them here - I'll read them whenever I can.
Ah, I might be the one wrong here. Didn't know its called "figure 4", but I definitely agree with you, I like Figure 4 choke a lot more than the triangle one too. I just thought the pretty much all leg chokes (which have the form of a triangle) are called triangle chokes..

Good to know that I can search for it more specifically :Kappa:

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
I can see most if not all of these suggestions being added at some point in the future when the basic stuff is all set up. Thanks for writing them up.
You're very welcome. Nice, I'm hyped :coffee:

Thank you for developing this awesome game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starvy

GooShop

Feb 21, 2020
I think it will be extra nice to play as the male character trying to break free from the scissorhold. Great work nevertheless.

Reactions: meeman
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes