4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

GooShop

Feb 21, 2020
Wonderful game<3, but I really want to play as the victim instead of aggressors. And having the option to struggle and fight back. Like spamming a key to struggle and that will make the blue bar go down at a slower rate. And a QTE mini game for fighting back, if successful, the aggressor will change to another position, otherwise, neck will get snapped.

KangRandom

Jul 17, 2022
Will you post the android version here?
Anyways, it would awesome if you could add other variation of breast suffocation or face sitting such as the works of boko887 (best mmd grappling animator), anyways. thank you as always cause this game is the one I've been looking for a long time

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I like how you think.

The main problem that stops me from letting victims become aggressors is that that could cause FvM situations where the dominant party is the male, and I honestly don't like the idea. If I wanted to stop that from happening, it would be possible to make it so only female victims can get the upper hand on you, but that brings us to yet another problem; the victim models just don't have the assets to make holds look attractive. It'd be unthinkable for the victim to try to pull off a breast smother or, heck, even a facesit with how slim they are.

So, we've got 2 problems to solve, how do we handle FvM, and how do we make holds by the NPC models look good.

The only solution I see that could solve both problems is adding some attractive models with better bodies as NPCs (we'll call them aggressive NPCs) and make it so only aggressive NPCs can turn the tables on you once you get them in a hold (they could be Genshin girls for example). We could also have it so the aggressive NPCs can also initiate holds on the player.

To be able to implement this solution though, I'd need to find someone who has some Blender knowledge and is able to re-rig both the current aggressor girl models and the future aggressive NPC models to have the same rig as the current victim models. Without this, neither aggressors nor aggressive NPCs will be able to play the victim role in holds since the victim side of the hold animations won't be compatible with their rigs (bone structures).

If anybody who reads this has 3D model rigging/re-rigging knowledge and is willing to help, please send me a DM. I'm willing to pay for this as well since the alternative is looking for someone on Fiverr who can do it, which will probably end up costing quite a bit more.

Also, if anyone can find a better solution for these problems, I'm all ears.
Can't really help on the modeling side since I've never done any work on Blender, but 'only elite opponents can reverse your holds on you' sounds like natural progression from the current 'faceless mook' type of victims/opponents. Though keep in mind if you go this route you'll have to provide a way for the player to actually interact with the system in the position of the victim, which might be quite a bit of effort to balance correctly. The current game is more or less just an interactive scene viewer, if you intend to go full-on game you're going to need to plan ahead quite a bit.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I like how you think.

The main problem that stops me from letting victims become aggressors is that that could cause FvM situations where the dominant party is the male, and I honestly don't like the idea. If I wanted to stop that from happening, it would be possible to make it so only female victims can get the upper hand on you, but that brings us to yet another problem; the victim models just don't have the assets to make holds look attractive. It'd be unthinkable for the victim to try to pull off a breast smother or, heck, even a facesit with how slim they are.

So, we've got 2 problems to solve, how do we handle FvM, and how do we make holds by the NPC models look good.

The only solution I see that could solve both problems is adding some attractive models with better bodies as NPCs (we'll call them aggressive NPCs) and make it so only aggressive NPCs can turn the tables on you once you get them in a hold (they could be Genshin girls for example). We could also have it so the aggressive NPCs can also initiate holds on the player.

To be able to implement this solution though, I'd need to find someone who has some Blender knowledge and is able to re-rig both the current aggressor girl models and the future aggressive NPC models to have the same rig as the current victim models. Without this, neither aggressors nor aggressive NPCs will be able to play the victim role in holds since the victim side of the hold animations won't be compatible with their rigs (bone structures).

If anybody who reads this has 3D model rigging/re-rigging knowledge and is willing to help, please send me a DM. I'm willing to pay for this as well since the alternative is looking for someone on Fiverr who can do it, which will probably end up costing quite a bit more.

Also, if anyone can find a better solution for these problems, I'm all ears.
Will the thread get updated?

Jun 18, 2022
If you don't like the dominant party being a male, would it be too much of a grand pain in the ass to add female victims for reversals or something?
(I know it probably is, but, just felt like floating it out there anyway.)

Reactions: Starvy

Supaflan22

Jun 7, 2021
On it boss.

I gotta say, as the guy who first suggested Kafka, this is my favorite update yet!

Since you mentioned in one of your patreon posts that the door is now open for future Honkai: Star Rail characters, I would like to suggest adding Sparkle.

I have a feeling she would do well on a poll.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes