mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I wanted to ask if you can have fun with the tentacles as a dom? And how can you transform into a futa in this game?
There are a couple of ways to transform into a futa:

1) After you have access to the Church (which can happen a few different ways, including choosing Chaya as your servant and having her attempt to train Felicia at night, then after Felicia refuses, go and read the notice board the next day), go to see Sensua and ask her about her cock. You might have to visit her more than once to get this option.

2) Once you've met Keawe and she starts sending you on fetch quests, one of the quests will involve getting some enchanted wood from a Fae woman at a bar. The Fae woman can give you a herm cock, if you don't already have one.

Currently, getting fucked by tentacles makes you more submissive. There WILL be ways to dominantly fuck tentacles, but they haven't been added to the game yet.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
so i get an error everytime i try to go home any idea how to fix this?
That shouldn't ever happen. Did this happen shortly after you started the game, or a while after you started playing?

I've had ONE other person who somehow managed to get the same error, and it was because they used the back arrow to go backwards during the character creation process.

Cfdgamer

Apr 8, 2018
First off Mouseguru I would like to say that this is a game that is completely different compared to the other hentai games I've played and I love it. I love the character art as well but there are times that I don't know what path I'm on or what I'm doing and end up getting lost so as a suggestion will there be a full guide/walkthrough someday?

collad1

Oct 1, 2017
how do you find the mysterious women, also i can finish my quest for knight lady because she calls me a tentacle slut?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
First off Mouseguru I would like to say that this is a game that is completely different compared to the other hentai games I've played and I love it. I love the character art as well but there are times that I don't know what path I'm on or what I'm doing and end up getting lost so as a suggestion will there be a full guide/walkthrough someday?
I'm in the process of writing up a full guide. I'm not going to include every last detail in it (so that there will be a FEW easter eggs for intrepid adventurers to find!) but it will include the majority of content.

how do you find the mysterious women, also i can finish my quest for knight lady because she calls me a tentacle slut?
If you're being called a tentacle slut by Keawe (the knight lady), then you've already found the mysterious woman. That was the one at the beginning of the game that you followed.

Once Keawe calls you a tentacle slut, there's CURRENTLY no way to continue the main plot. I'll be changing that over the next couple of months so that you can do things like seek out the coven of priestesses of the Old Gods, who might have some insight into tentacle creatures. You'll also be able to ask Sensua's father for help -- whether you've already freed him yet (as part of the herm cock quest) or not.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Currently trying this out for the first time, and... I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong.
After exploring the forest for a bit, my elf character is pregnant with two tentacles, I got the Slave Girl and Brin, there's never anything on the noticeboard, and nothing to in the house, either.
As exploring the forest doesn't bring up anything of note, so far I'm spending my days visiting the arena, then recovering, before maybe doing it again. I'm pretty much swimming in money, but the stores didn't really offer anything.
I assume something will eventually happen, but it's .... slow. And I have a feeling that I'm missing up on parts of the game for being that rich.
Edit: Well, things did happen. Though the daily routine didn't quite change. ^^
Edit2: Though now that I've got a corrupt bracelet (and that permanent, but unequipped belly piercing), I don't know what to do.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Currently trying this out for the first time, and... I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong.
After exploring the forest for a bit, my elf character is pregnant with two tentacles, I got the Slave Girl and Brin, there's never anything on the noticeboard, and nothing to in the house, either.
As exploring the forest doesn't bring up anything of note, so far I'm spending my days visiting the arena, then recovering, before maybe doing it again. I'm pretty much swimming in money, but the stores didn't really offer anything.
I assume something will eventually happen, but it's .... slow. And I have a feeling that I'm missing up on parts of the game for being that rich.
Edit: Well, things did happen. Though the daily routine didn't quite change. ^^
Edit2: Though now that I've got a corrupt bracelet (and that permanent, but unequipped belly piercing), I don't know what to do.
Ok, if you have the corrupt bracelet then you've gone through the majority of the game's currently implemented plotline. The only thing that really follows that is the tentacle attack on your house. If you didn't experience a tentacle attack *on the same evening that you got the bracelet*, then that's a bug. If you have a save from *immediately after* getting that bracelet, that would help to track it down.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I have a chain of saves, on a computer I'll be able to access again next week.
I tried it with both the corrupted and slightly less pure bracelet (forgot what the name was), and I got the Succubus Dream, and then the night ended and it said a Bandit visited (TODO). I suspected that might be connected, but I really don't know.
Also, I don't want to force anyone to look into the squeamish details, but if the bandits give the character a cursed buttplug, which she can't remove.... does she never have any natural bowel movements?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have a chain of saves, on a computer I'll be able to access again next week.
I tried it with both the corrupted and slightly less pure bracelet (forgot what the name was), and I got the Succubus Dream, and then the night ended and it said a Bandit visited (TODO). I suspected that might be connected, but I really don't know.
Also, I don't want to force anyone to look into the squeamish details, but if the bandits give the character a cursed buttplug, which she can't remove.... does she never have any natural bowel movements?
Lol, I hadn't thought about it. But in the interest of believability, I'd probably have it so the plug would temporarily remove itself while the wearer squats to use the bathroom, but as soon as the wearer goes to stand up again, it would re-insert itself. It would also stay magically "attached" to the wearer so that it's never more than a foot or so away, so it would be impossible for the wearer to get rid of it by -- for instance -- squatting over an open pit.

As far as the "Bandit visited (TODO)" event placeholder, that probably disrupted the tentacle attack. Next week, post a save file from immediately after the bracelet is finished, and I can look into it.

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
What should I do to trigger the nipple rings? If it helps/hinders, I am also wearing the Fae touched bracelet, but after about a week doesn't do anything.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
The fae-touched bracelet currently doesn't do anything. So far, the only thing you can do with it is give it to Lady Reyna in exchange for the alchemized metal. (Either that, or the Magmacite, or 1500 coin.)

For triggering the nipple rings...remember what you've learned about the woman who hired you. It was given as a gift by a Fae woman just after her mother gave birth to her. (That's in the scene where she hires you.) So they're likely imbued with Fae magic. Since they're worn on the nipples, what sorts of things can you, as the player, do with your nipples or breasts, that might reasonably trigger that Fae magic?

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
Ok, thanks, managed to trigger it. Am I correct in assuming that it can be triggered only once for each character, and the "charges" don't transfer between characters or accumulate after triggering? Because if so, I don't see how to get it to trigger on Alora(not patreon version, and sorry if you don't like people looking at your game with twine :p )

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, thanks, managed to trigger it. Am I correct in assuming that it can be triggered only once for each character, and the "charges" don't transfer between characters or accumulate after triggering? Because if so, I don't see how to get it to trigger on Alora(not patreon version, and sorry if you don't like people looking at your game with twine :p )
Yes, it can only be triggered once for each character. Triggering it on Alora is only possible in the Patreon version. And no worries, I don't mind people peeking at the game code -- I've been horribly remiss in getting a game guide up so you all would know what's in there!

Good news on that front! I just uploaded a game guide for version 0.9.0. If I've missed anything or if you still want clarification on something, PLEASE COMMENT!

Also, more good news. Apparently I've attracted the attention of a very skilled Twine developer who is giving me advice on how to optimize and speed up the game. I'm going to take some time next month to make some (hopefully) major speed improvements, so that as I continue to add content, the game won't bog down even more than it already does.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I uploaded a save.
It is right before the creation of the bracelet.
After going home from this save, I get the succubus sequence, and then the day goes on normally, which in this case means at 8 AM.
Saying the character wakes the other inhabitants of the house seems off in that regard.
If I just pick "Wait until Evening", followed by ending said evening, the game just goes on normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, I uploaded a save.
It is right before the creation of the bracelet.
After going home from this save, I get the succubus sequence, and then the day goes on normally, which in this case means at 8 AM.
Saying the character wakes the other inhabitants of the house seems off in that regard.
If I just pick "Wait until Evening", followed by ending said evening, the game just goes on normally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I figured out what's wrong. There's a flag set in that save that says you already had dinner, and that's preventing the tentacle attack from triggering. I'm not sure how that managed to get set, but what I can do as a temporary fix is force it off when you experience the succubus dream event.

I'll look into the other issues you mentioned later -- need to get back to work. :)

UPDATE: If you want a temporary fix, then immediately after you go home and see the succubus dream, open up your browser console and enter the following:

SugarCube.State.variables.player.hadDinner = false;

Then the tentacle attack should fire properly.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, did the console command.
I got Kaede standing outside apparently hunting tentacles.
I assume this is an event that's supposed to happen before the attack?
Might need to get that first.
Eh, or maybe I'll just start over in the next version.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, did the console command.
I got Kaede standing outside apparently hunting tentacles.
I assume this is an event that's supposed to happen before the attack?
Might need to get that first.
Eh, or maybe I'll just start over in the next version.
Apparently your "dinner" flag was bugged for more than one day, then. I'd back up to when you turned in the alchemized metal to Keawe, and start again from there. Notice whether going home in the evening results in you having dinner with your companions, though. Let me know if that's not firing for whatever reason.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes