redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
No other scene just the same passage after every click. Tried with both a sorceress and a hunter. Used firefox both times.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
No other scene just the same passage after every click. Tried with both a sorceress and a hunter. Used firefox both times.
There has to be a problem with your browser, then (probably a borked plugin). I just tried it in Firefox and had absolutely no problems getting past the dream with Brin standing over you.

Try Chrome and tell me if the same thing happens.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
So don't display numbers. Try a slide bar with submissive at one end and dominant at the other with a neutral area in the middle. Corruption can be similar with pure at one end (starting) going to utterly depraved.
Not quite what I meant. There's only so much I can fit into the site panel without making it look crowded, and I'm already planning on adding a quest log. I definitely need to spruce up the UI anyway (because I'm not about to make an ugly-looking quest log!), so I'll have to think about how to present other character data.

Still not sure about whether to display dominance/submissiveness or not. Instead, I might have an option in the Fetish Club to give the player a general idea of how dominant or submissive they are.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I get this whenever I try to play this game, any idea how to fix it folks?
There was another user who was having a similar issue. Do you happen to be using Safari, perchance?

If so, would you try Chrome or Firefox instead? I think Safari has some issues with Twine (the HTML game development engine I'm using to write this game).

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
There was another user who was having a similar issue. Do you happen to be using Safari, perchance?

If so, would you try Chrome or Firefox instead? I think Safari has some issues with Twine (the HTML game development engine I'm using to write this game).
I was using just the regular internet explorer browser and I also attempted to use chrome none of them worked x.x

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I was using just the regular internet explorer browser and I also attempted to use chrome none of them worked x.x
You may have a hard drive issue. Check to see how much hard drive space you have left, and also do a scan of your hard drive looking for bad sectors. That error indicates that the Twine engine couldn't save its current state to "local storage" in your browser -- on your hard drive. Since no one else is reporting anything like this, I suspect the issue is on your end.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Any1 foundout heirloom secret?
NVM that but i got another question: When Ur acustomed with tentacles already and Keawe dont wanna talk 2 you is there any alternative content or ill have to start fresh game?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Any1 foundout heirloom secret?
NVM that but i got another question: When Ur acustomed with tentacles already and Keawe dont wanna talk 2 you is there any alternative content or ill have to start fresh game?
Currently, there's no alternative content. My plan is for the main PC to instead seek help from a priestess of the Old Gods, one who is familiar with tentacles, since Keawe no longer wants to help them defeat the tentacles.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do you capture Tentacle Beasts?
There are currently two options. Either you can go to the riverfront area where Keawe's shop is, or you can encounter a tentacle beast in the forest. Take hypodermic darts (you'll likely need to improve your skills with throwing them first, at the Combat Training Grounds) and knock a tentacle beast out.

Note that you can encounter more than one tentacle beast at a time in the forest, but you can only capture one (for now).

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
My artist finished Kaylee's artwork today! (Our friendly neighborhood catgirl.) Next up, instead of commissioning full-body artwork for the main PC, Chaya, Brin, or Felicia, I'm commissioning head-only portraits for all of them. I plan on upgrading the game's UI a bit at a time, and I'm going to have the UI show who you currently have in your household.

Also, currently I'm working on a quest log for the game so it's easier to keep track of what's happening. It'll even work with previous saves, and will show you what quests are in progress, completed, or failed. This will also have a decent UI, rather than just being straight, bullet-pointed text.

Finally, I'm working on furthering the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path. I have a LOT of plans for this path, and it'll probably take me a few months to finish all of them and tie them into the main storyline. I'm going to work on it in stages and alternate with the main quest line of submitting to Ka'lahani the succubus and getting involved with tentacles.

I should have another release out in about a week or so, given how things are going.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How 2 meet Kaylee in the first place?
When Keawe gives you a quest to find a crystal for her, you can go to the Church and ask about crystals. DON'T have high arousal (>= 50) when you go, otherwise they'll direct you to Sensua instead of to the Abbottess.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
More news! I've been commissioning a lot of artwork from an artist who doesn't do furry characters, but now that I'm getting portraits commissioned for all of the characters, I talked to the artist who'd originally done my Patreon banner art to see if he could help me with some furry art. Unfortunately, due to RL issues he's no longer available.

However, I was able to quickly locate another artist who can handle furry art, so never fear, you'll be seeing what Chaya looks like very soon! In addition, portraits for Felicia and the player are already done, and the portrait for Brin should be finished later this month.

In other news...I've been making quite a bit of progress on the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path. In this next release, you can expect to finally meet the coven of priestesses of the Old Gods! Yes -- there will be more than one of them, and each of them offer something a little different, should you choose to convert. And they won't help you with your succubus problem unless you join their cause!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
All of the portrait artwork is finished, including the player, Felicia, Chaya and Brin, and it's been added into the game!

In addition, I'm nearly finished with the new quest log, so you can easily keep track of where you're at in the game. As I continue to add content, this will stay updated.

Finally, the coven initiation scenes are close to finished. I have about a day's worth of work to finish those (which I'm hoping to squeeze into the next few days between now and this coming weekend), plus one more very minor piece of functionality that needs finishing before the next release!

For the next Patreon content, the bandits have already met some tentacles, although I do have a way for them to meet more. The next most popular "bandit" poll choice was adding some weekly anthro furry fun, so I'll do both of those. Then in October, I can focus on some new slave-Alora content.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'll PROBABLY have the next release done either tonight or tomorrow morning. Here it comes!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Took me rather longer. :p

Everything is finished for this release, and I've got a couple of beta-testers looking at it. The release should happen later this evening!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Aaand...0.9.0 is released.

I feel like I've been running a marathon race this past month, with the work this took to get out the door. Probably because the new content involves not just one coven priestess of the Old Gods, not two, but FIVE. And each one has their own initiation ritual -- some of which are more complex than others.

I think for the next public release after this, I'm mainly going to focus on 1-2 priestesses at a time, rather than try to progress all five at once.

I'll write more later, but by this weekend I plan on having a game guide written up and linked to the main post. Someone mentioned that the game was a bit hard to figure out, so I'll make it easier on you all. There IS a new quest log in the game now and that should help, too.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I wanted to ask if you can have fun with the tentacles as a dom? And how can you transform into a futa in this game?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes