Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Neat :3. But weekly bandit visits? As for now they visit more often than that, or at least it feels like that :/ (Also could it be that the bandit visit in the morning skipps events that should also happen at the same morning?)

Also sry for another quick question have you found the cause for the bug during the tentacle raid, were the game thinks you already had dinner? I also had to use consol commands from page 8, even tho' I tried it various times from a save stat which was before I gave Kiwi the Crystal, I remember it working once as the same class the only difference that comes to mind would've been, that I 1) didn't get the crystal in the sea cave, for it was a earlier version of the game and 2) I didn't pick up the real purified crystal from the church. I just got the "purified" crystal from....the nun
(my name memory sucks, I'm sorry -,-)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Getting the crystal from a different place shouldn't affect whether the game thinks you've had dinner. I've had a couple of people report that bug, but haven't been able to isolate what causes it.

If the bandits are visiting more than once a week, that's yet another bug.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Does someone still have a earlier version of the game?
I'd like to check if the dinner bug really doesn't appear in a earlier version of the game

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Any particular version you are looking for? I've got 0.8.6.
That should be enough thx :3
Imma go have a look at the data, see if I can find a specific reason for the bug :3
(hopefully the raid is already implemented in 0.8.6 -,- )
But yeah can you give a copy of that version to me?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
That should be enough thx :3
Imma go have a look at the data, see if I can find a specific reason for the bug :3
(hopefully the raid is already implemented in 0.8.6 -,- )
But yeah can you give a copy of that version to me?
Here you go:

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
The new artwork is in and I'm halfway through debugging. Came down with a cold, but hopefully I can pump out the release asap anyway.

Here's a preview of what's coming!
Also forgot this question, on the tentacle dominace route will you be able to force the tentacles to give you their "gifts"?
Or is that only for the tentacle submission route?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Also forgot this question, on the tentacle dominace route will you be able to force the tentacles to give you their "gifts"?
Or is that only for the tentacle submission route?
My plan is to have other options for the tentacle dominance route.

I look at it this way. The gifts they give you for submitting to them, mostly have to do with spreading THEIR seed. Tentacle dominance will be more geared towards taking their natural strength, agility, virility and fecundity, and using it to augment yourself in order to spread your OWN seed (and I don't just mean as a futa).

For instance, I plan to make living tentacle clothing as one of the possible things you can achieve via the tentacle dominance route.

ZodiacSigma

Jul 23, 2018
My plan is to have other options for the tentacle dominance route.

I look at it this way. The gifts they give you for submitting to them, mostly have to do with spreading THEIR seed. Tentacle dominance will be more geared towards taking their natural strength, agility, virility and fecundity, and using it to augment yourself in order to spread your OWN seed (and I don't just mean as a futa).

For instance, I plan to make living tentacle clothing as one of the possible things you can achieve via the tentacle dominance route.
Oh now that sounds nice indeed. I will most certainly look forward to this update once its released.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
It will probably take me a few months to get back to working on the part of the storyline that happens after the tentacle attack on your house. In the meantime, I plan to spend a lot of time working on scenes involving slowly corrupting the Church -- which is technically something that will happen after the tentacle attack on your house, but it can also happen after certain events where you haven't followed the mysterious woman.

Basically, over the next few months I want to massively flesh out the storyline of the game, leading up to the tentacle attack (or the equivalent event in the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path, which I haven't written yet). After at least most of that is in place, then I'll continue with the tentacle dominance and tentacle submission paths.

I hope you aren't disappointed that the wait might be longer than you expected. You can expect quite a few fun scenes soon from the "don't follow the mysterious woman" path, including:

1) More of the coven of the Old Gods, including what will eventually happen when the succubus physically manifests herself. Remember, the succubus wants you to take part in her tentacle experiments, and one of the priestesses of the Old Gods is a worshipper of Ukemochi who, among other things...is a goddess of tentacles! You can expect an interesting plot twist here.

2) More of the new succubus that the wizard living in the ruined tower summons to try to help you with your dream molesting problems. You can expect another interesting plot twist when the original succubus shows up and the two succubi start planning what to do with you...and naturally, you'll have little say in the matter!

3) More of Karnul's plans for you (Karnul is Sensua's father), and for the city of Tyrmidon. Perhaps it might be better to bind him again in a magical book? You'll find out what happens if you try!

Even besides all of that, I have much more planned, and hopefully over the next few months I can keep up a consistent pace of development and then get back to the tentacle dominance and tentacle submission paths.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Looking forward to that, don't push yourself to far tho', you're already working rather fast by my standarts :3

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Quick update!

These past several days have been HIGHLY productive! I've buzzed through quite a few smaller, and a few larger scenes involving corrupting the Church. The end is definitely in sight, although I highly doubt I'll finish everything by this weekend. Most likely, it'll be next weekend when I finish.

You can expect:

• A fair amount of interaction with Fuchsia, the head groundskeeper of the Church.
  • A fair amount of interaction with Valentina, the Church seamstress.
  • A chance encounter with an acolyte at the Church who is not what she seems to be. You'll end up interacting with her a fair amount, too.
  • A small amount of content with Lydia, the dryad (if you've managed to discover her as part of your interaction with the coven of the Old Gods)
  • If Keawe refuses to help you any more, you'll be able to visit the coven of the Old Gods instead, and take the first step towards discovering your true purpose.

I feel like my last release lacked a significant amount of content, so hopefully this coming release will make up for it!

After this release, I have some plans for the Patreon content for this month. I've gotten a bit behind in releasing new Patreon content, and I plan on rectifying that!

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This past week, I've busted through nearly all of the planned content I mentioned above. I still have two major scenes to write and a bunch of minor ones though, so I won't be finishing this weekend. It should take me till sometime this coming week, possibly this weekend, before I'm done writing and bug-testing.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Grinding through these last few scenes has been painful as RL keeps getting in the way. I'm pretty much finished with all of the major scenes, and the only thing left to finish now is some variant text involving three of Lydia's short scenes. I expect that to be done tomorrow, and HOPEFULLY I'll have the next release out either tomorrow or, more likely, over the weekend -- since I'll need a bit of time for debugging and testing everything.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Grinding through these last few scenes has been painful as RL keeps getting in the way. I'm pretty much finished with all of the major scenes, and the only thing left to finish now is some variant text involving three of Lydia's short scenes. I expect that to be done tomorrow, and HOPEFULLY I'll have the next release out either tomorrow or, more likely, over the weekend -- since I'll need a bit of time for debugging and testing everything.
Take your time, don't threaten your health :/

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Take your time, don't threaten your health :/
Eh, I'm good. And in other good news...my artist just delivered the scenes for the ovipositor and tenta-tail "gifts" you can get if you lose the tentacle attack on your home. (Remember to follow the walkthrough and keep from submitting to tentacles too much, if you want to see anything other than the ovipositor "gift"!)

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm, in that case the walkthrough could be slightly more specific I only got 2 gifts in the submit route (also no idea what's meant with not submitting too much, as this is not mentioned in the walkthrough currently given) and no idea what I should have done differently.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hmm, in that case the walkthrough could be slightly more specific I only got 2 gifts in the submit route (also no idea what's meant with not submitting too much, as this is not mentioned in the walkthrough currently given) and no idea what I should have done differently.
Ok. I'm going to need to update the walkthrough anyway to clarify, but here's the relevant part:

How you respond to these tentacle encounters will dramatically affect the rest of the game.
  • If you try to defend against the tentacle creature and scare it off, you’ll raise your hidden “dominance” stat. Do this at least twice, in successive random tentacle encounters, and you’ll raise it enough to change how tentacle creatures respond to you.
  • If you stride boldly forward without first having scared off the tentacles at least twice, the tentacles will capture and impregnate you and your companions. This will also lower your dominance stat.
  • If you stride boldly forward after having scared off the tentacles at least twice, the tentacles will flee and your dominance stat will increase further.

As long as your hidden dominance stat is high enough, you'll get the tentacle "gift" options. Otherwise you'll be forced to accept the ovipositor.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I've nearly finished testing/debugging. Now I just need to finish the minor variant text for the dryad and test one more story path, and I can release!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes