• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Mami's Little Sub? More like Mami's Little Bitch, amirite? =P

In all seriousness, I wish I were in that dude's shoes lol

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this to work on Linux/Wine? One of the few games I can't get to start :(

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this to work on Linux/Wine? One of the few games I can't get to start :(
Get a cheap laptop with windows just for these occasions. I wish I was better with computers so I could give microsoft/windows my FU finger.

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There will be choices, just play for a while, the choices here are few, but they are there, so I can't put kinetic novel tag
Tbh, I think he is on to something, I don't know about this game, but just because there are choices at games that only makes the difference on 2-3 lines of text doesn't mean it's not kinetic.
Seen it so many times, you get one choice in beginning sometimes just a useless choice and it's not kinetic.
Wish you would mark these games as kinetic too.
But I'm guessing you're not the big boss I should be lecturing, but all the same :)

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
I honestly wouldnt even mind these games, if they were at least animated. Its a computer comic. A slide show. Theres a reason people make computer games... you know... to "PLAY" them, not watch static images.
I wouldn't mind mangas, if they were at least animated, that's why anime is obviously the superior version and always better :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirourin

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
I honestly wouldnt even mind these games, if they were at least animated. Its a computer comic. A slide show. Theres a reason people make computer games... you know... to "PLAY" them, not watch static images.
I don't get why anyone has to show up in a thread for games they clearly wouldn't give a shit about and then try to play it off as:

"oh, I would like this if only it wasn't X/Y, maybe if it had Z"

Man, go be an attention whore somewhere else. If you don't like what's here, then go find the game you want and bother the folks in that thread.

---

Anyways, thanks for the upload - I hope Shiravune ends up localizing Tenioha 2 sometime in the future.

WYLTKMN

Jan 11, 2018
I can't get this game to open. I try to open it and immediately whatever is open closes, and nothing happens. Tried a few different sites to confirm it wasn't a bad upload.

Reactions: AshuraAbaddon

brokensymmetry

Apr 6, 2020
Windows security identifies this a trojan. Is this a common feature or what?
Bitdefender gets triggered too. "Variant.Razy"
From a bit of googling it is a virus that steals crypto wallets and installs browser addons.
Did any of you have a look at what it does with procmon?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
It's true, but on the other hand, these games have voice acting, and western Ren'py stuff doesn't.
If only the two of us combined our powers into one......

• Haha
Reactions: Monosomething
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote