Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
tenioha-feat-mami.jpg

Overview:
Not long ago, I entered the corporate world, brimming with hope and ambition. After a nightmarish first twelve months, however, that all seems like a distant dream. I long for simpler times, when my boss’s constant put-downs didn’t ruin my evening train ride home. These days, the bachelor’s life I looked forward to mirrors my own squalid state of mind, as I dig into another greasy supermarket bento alone in my apartment, next to a sink full of dirty dishes…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Original Title: てにおはっ!feat.真美 〜マゾの悦び開放しましょ?〜
Developer: Rootnuko+H
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Chinese
Vndb:
Other Games: Tenioha! Girls Can be Pervy Too!
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

03-1024x576.jpg 04-1024x576.jpg Web capture_30-10-2023_142846_.jpeg Web capture_30-10-2023_142928_.jpeg Web capture_30-10-2023_14328_.jpeg

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
The day Tenioha 2 and the standalone DLC gets translated is the day that there will be a new age of coom.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
These days, the bachelor’s life I looked forward to mirrors my own squalid state of mind, as I dig into another greasy supermarket bento alone in my apartment, next to a sink full of dirty dishes…
MC: "I'm still young, I can get a girlfriend... Here's what I'm going to do: I go hunting for thicc women!"

(days later...)
MC: "Damn! I'm mommy's special toy now!"

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I honestly wouldnt even mind these games, if they were at least animated. Its a computer comic. A slide show. Theres a reason people make computer games... you know... to "PLAY" them, not watch static images.

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Damn, that's a hot game.
Holy shit look at that Booba, too bad im not into BDSM and Dom stuff.
Shame it has femdom, the artwork look amazing, but i'm not into being degraded...
Would've been perfect if it were maledom.
The femdom element is not heavy here. First couple scenes, they're having regular sex, blowjobs e.t.c. Then she does things like footjob, handjob. Some people wouldn't even consider it femdom at all :unsure:
P.S I played through like half of the game, though. Maybe things get more extreme towards the end xd

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
one of these pseudo games again...
Zemax there is no gameplay and no choices (apart from picking a name). i suggest you add the kinetic novel tag.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TeniohaMamisLittleSub-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote