4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

soltyice

May 17, 2023
man haven't you finished playing totd, i mean there's literally a post credit scene of the news reporter taking about dr claire( fmc of aotg) and her expedition to the island, its the touted sequel to totd
i dont think AOTG isnt a sequel more on part of the NTRMANverse

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Game starts nicely, art is fine, but bro, these sex scenes are lame, you can't see shit, and camera angle suck
to this day it's the only thing that i can't understand at all, those little animation far away from the screen and weird angle is the worst choice possible. His previous work in SOL, camp with mom, rural homecoming 2 are almost perfect on that in comparison so I don't get why he changed that part

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
to this day it's the only thing that i can't understand at all, those little animation far away from the screen and weird angle is the worst choice possible. His previous work in SOL, camp with mom, rural homecoming 2 are almost perfect on that in comparison so I don't get why he changed that part
tehnical issues, is more easier to animated when you use the same background, he tried to solve this by closing up so we could aprecciate much better the scenes but i guess some people still dont like his new "cinematography" probably he would try to mix up in his next projects. Also this is the same than the comic of AotG and funny enough dont see anybody complaining about him using the same background and perspective till the last couple of pages. probably this fits more when you actually see it from a camera.

Reactions: Mikey847
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes