4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 3567082
New twitter update
24/50
i cant wait to both smash that ass and seeing getting it smashed. Hopefully we get to see more dynamic Hscenes, i dont mind the peeping cam recorders but for this game those can fit better to find clues to pogress throught different paths in the story, also this game is mean to have different paths i suppossed?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
i cant wait to both smash that ass and seeing getting it smashed. Hopefully we get to see more dynamic Hscenes, i dont mind the peeping cam recorders but for this game those can fit better to find clues to pogress throught different paths in the story, also this game is mean to have different paths i suppossed?
That's what i'm hoping for, kinda like a rpg game but with more interactivity between the scenarios. A man can dream i guess

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
One could hope, he pitched it as an adventure-mystery and that the MC is trying to earn the tribe's trust. Many ways to skin this cat, could possibly even have avoidable ntr.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
I wonder what is the context of this image in the story, is this a pic sent to the husband? if so, who took it? :KEK:
I think this scene is right in the beginning, that's the husband's POV as they share the same hut. She's still very focused in her work hence the laptop and still very much teasing her husband in love with him. That will all change I bet as the story progresses, less work time and husband time as she's preoccupied mating with all the tribesmen and villagers:LUL:

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes