4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I think this scene is right in the beginning, that's the husband's POV as they share the same hut. She's still very focused in her work hence the laptop and still very much teasing her husband in love with him. That will all change I bet as the story progresses, less work time and husband time as she's preoccupied mating with all the tribesmen and villagers:LUL:
yeah. looking at the , seems like this story will be different from the comic. the husband won't watch it through a computer, he'll be there in person. I hope this ends up good, cuz I like the concept of discovering the "secrets" through a computer

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
yeah. looking at the , seems like this story will be different from the comic. the husband won't watch it through a computer, he'll be there in person. I hope this ends up good, cuz I like the concept of discovering the "secrets" through a computer
Yeah, I like the concept of finding out thru computer files etc. But I think, early prediction. The tribe woman who he gets to fuck will be his secret ally and will be the key on how he will find out about his wife's infidelities or maybe she's a ploy to distract the husband while the other tribesmen have fun with his wife..man the possibilities are endless lol. I hope NTRman incorporate snooping at her PC while she's gone, checking photos and videos where you find out where she has been when you're asleep at night.. this game id gonna be goatedd

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yeah, I like the concept of finding out thru computer files etc. But I think, early prediction. The tribe woman who he gets to fuck will be his secret ally and will be the key on how he will find out about his wife's infidelities or maybe she's a ploy to distract the husband while the other tribesmen have fun with his wife..man the possibilities are endless lol. I hope NTRman incorporate snooping at her PC while she's gone, checking photos and videos where you find out where she has been when you're asleep at night.. this game id gonna be goatedd
I'm hoping that the MC of AotG (Dr. Ben Johnson) will be able to get some action on the side with the Pregnant Tribeswoman in addition to whatever other heroines will show up in the game. (Kind of hoping the MC can get to impregnate at least one heroine, like how the MC of The Adeleide Inn could impregnate someone else in one of the endings.) Hey, if the wife is getting NTR'd might as well return the favor with some responsive infidelity.

I wonder if the original "goddess" will make a cameo
That would actually be a good cameo idea.

hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019
This is kinda off topic, but anyone followed kokokun999777's twitter? This guy drawn 2 comic with ntrman's artstyle
His reddit and twitter is now gone, and i want to know if he posted anything in twitter before deleting it.
View attachment 3569447
Dude randomly appeared one day and now he randomly disappear...batman type shit
someone commented, "He cooked way too much and got burned."

Mar 25, 2023
i think this might be a great chance for ntrman to introduce different sexual methods in to the game .I mean even today certain known tribes follow various sexual customs and traditions amongst themselves ,with this as a plot he can introduce various different kinks which he has not done (for eg how about the fmc gets introduced to a herb which she's told is something vital for her research but instead its an sexual aphrosadiac which turns her nipples darker and more sensitive and always poked out even when felt gush of wind)i mean with this customs and traditions plot he has many different scenarios too play with. if you are ever interested search different sexual traditions in tribes around in anthropology and you'll understand how exciting it can make the game .

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Oh great!!! More female characters!
You are getting it wrong the activist from the comic isnt going to appear or at least doesnt seem to since hasnt been any teaser about that, the game is a spiritual suscessor of the comic because NTRman thought was a good idea just changing characters but keep it them pretty similar to the "pilot concept"

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
Nov 18, 2021
New update posted to Patreon and Fanbox. TLDR: There MIGHT not be any content in May, but he's willing to do a short comic, and or continue the development of AOTG depending on the votes. If people vote for the short comic, then AOTG will be delayed.
Personally I prefer he continues work on AOTG instead of derailing it for some short comic.

Edit: At the moment, here are my estimated release windows.
( May subject to changed if a roadblock is met, which there's none so far. )
- AOTG / Late July
- SOL / Late October
So we got estimated release dates.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020
New update posted to Patreon and Fanbox. TLDR: There MIGHT not be any content in May, but he's willing to do a short comic, and or continue the development of AOTG depending on the votes. If people vote for the short comic, then AOTG will be delayed.
Personally I prefer he continues work on AOTG instead of derailing it for some short comic.
I prefer AOTG all the way, i dont want him to draw short comic like his recent one

With that being said, all patrons in here better vote for AOTG
or i will jerk off to ur pfp

trungq108

Apr 27, 2020

Edit: At the moment, here are my estimated release windows.
( May subject to changed if a roadblock is met, which there's none so far. )
- AOTG / Late July
- SOL / Late October
So we got estimated release dates.
Yes, let him cook good for AOTG, don't have to draw comic to delay a process. Late July - mid August seem like where we got it !

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes