RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Hey man, I like shota and rpgm, do what you want and make the game you are looking to make, there are plenty of people who will play your game.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Am i the only one not liking Ren'py games? everyone wants a non rpgstyle book where you jost scroll through the story?

i really don't get it.... i respect all devs who attempt the treachurous ways of rpgm. bigger reward if executed right
p.s. srry English is not my first language
It's not that I dislike Ren'py. It's just that RPGM has way more potential.
The problem with RPGM is, that it has a much longer learningcurve, simply because it's more laborous to get anywhere. That's also why many RPGM games aren't too great, simply because it's too much work for many developers to use it to it's full potential.
However, every developer has to start somewhere, and with time does come experience. And I am quite forgiving towards some of the lesser titles, especially from the new developers, and hope their games improve with time. Some do, some don't. Becoming proficient with RPGM won't turn a bad writer into a good writer. But a good writer who became proficient with RPGM can make better games than a good writer with Ren'py.

Reactions: Blackhearts

D9o9

May 5, 2019
TEENAGENT 0.2 WIN/Android
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
apk Teenagent_0.2-Eng.apk (84.08 Mb)
zip Teenagent_0.2.zip (453.29 Mb)

Android only

Android port:
the key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.
Yo i'm play in android and im stuck in training battle pls help ty

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
pretty good game. better than elena's life so far. any way to hide the textbox though? ctrl or nothing else i tried worked.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
To be honest wish he spent his time on Elena's life rather than dividing his time between two games.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
apart from the fact that we have seen almost everything that could ever happen to a corrupted slut, i can't say i'm a big fan of elena's model either. the only thing that will make me come back will be the magician's super hot ex-assistant. there is a better variety of women here and the story is kinda interesting too. i wouldn't mind him finishing elena soon and go full force with teenagent.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
apart from the fact that we have seen almost everything that could ever happen to a corrupted slut, i can't say i'm a big fan of elena's model either. the only thing that will make me come back will be the magician's super hot ex-assistant. there is a better variety of women here and the story is kinda interesting too. i wouldn't mind him finishing elena soon and go full force with teenagent.
Got to thinking the same way a little then realized in truth most of that feeling came from all the other games I played in between waiting on it to come out. The fact is one could create a crap load of content to pick that game up. Sure the models and sets are a bit dated but that's only a fraction of the story if you actually give a crap about plot and stuff. That said even moving it to a more action orientated less plot based game I can think of a ton of content that would spice it up.

The politest way I can say it is, "I'm not into what this game has to offer in the least bit."
I don't see putting the support behind it my guess is most people who supported him for the first game if they aren't into the second may soon pull that support. I wouldn't blame them in the least.

If he chooses to finish elena and move on great. That would be a smart idea if he feels like building something else. But he should probably expect people to move on and come based on what he produces. Some may like this more. I'm simply not one of those.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2 bug

Second training
Go through the first door to the training room when you choose the second the game freeze.

Visiting Bob
Don´t go out the kitchen to explore only go out when you have done all. When you do this not your place is out the house picture so you can´t reach it.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Help please guys...day 1 after the secret base interview, I come home and than...nothing happens...can't do anything. Should I go somewhere else?

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Help please guys...day 1 after the secret base interview, I come home and than...nothing happens...can't do anything. Should I go somewhere else?
There should be a scene about eating a pizza and the mom speaking about her own job interview. Try walking around in the kitchen.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The politest way I can say it is, "I'm not into what this game has to offer in the least bit."
I don't see putting the support behind it my guess is most people who supported him for the first game if they aren't into the second may soon pull that support. I wouldn't blame them in the least.

If he chooses to finish elena and move on great. That would be a smart idea if he feels like building something else. But he should probably expect people to move on and come based on what he produces. Some may like this more. I'm simply not one of those.
I have already moved on. Not interested in the slightest about this game. Pulled my Patreon support accordingly.

I loved Elena's life and her corruption story...not so much about the life of a teenager. The themes are soooo different. They appeal to different sets of fans; he is going to have to do a superb job on this one if he expects to do well, especially since EL was his first game and players forgave some of his more egregious blunders because of that.

Wish the dev well...at least until he rush finishes Elena ( ;) ) and crams 6 updates into 1 or 2 just to get it over with. Hope I am wrong - that game deserves better. His reputation as a dev is also on the line, whether he realizes it or not...the next few months will tell that story too.

Reactions: Guta2000
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes