RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Looks like nice artwork - but really, another RPGM after his last effort (EL) proved so much better when someone else ported to Ren'py?

I will wait - also a bit miffed he has delayed the ending to his first game by months now to concentrate on this one instead, it was almost finished, feel like he is milking us patron's who are fans of that one with a bait and switch to try and force us to get this one (which theme I have little interest in as it is so different)...I will wait for Elena to be finished before I even attempt to show interest in this one. Pulled my Patreon support for now.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017

This game name is already taken, I suggest you use another one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any sex game with non on age characters is a problem, always.
READ THE SITE RULES! AS IN THE RULES REGARDING F95ZONE.TO!

As for the general truth of your statement.
Frankly speaking, this whole underage thing is so set in the American public, that anybody having sex with someone under the age of 18 is called a paedophile, when again, the terminology refers to people sexually attracted to little kids NOT teenagers.
This completely disregards that there are states in the US where the age of consent is below 18 AND that in many, many, many countries around the world the age of consent is between 13-16 years and not just some backwater hillbilly countries, but most of Western Europe and many countries in Asia.

The idea that someone who is 16 years old isn't old enough to decide with whom to have sex with is basically an American thing.
I remember when I was that age, if my mom or dad had thought they could tell me who I'm allowed to fuck with, I might have just walked out of my home.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The idea that someone who is 16 years old isn't old enough to decide with whom to have sex with is basically an American thing.
But they can buy machine guns. Murica.

Reactions: botc76

odisej

Nov 2, 2017
Basically they can join army and kill people (defend democracy) 18 but they can't drink alcohol until 21. Greatest country in the world.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I like it so far but it needs more giuden, so far I left the house, found a shop you can't use and that's it, also you clip through most of the buildings

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Am i the only one not liking Ren'py games? everyone wants a non rpgstyle book where you jost scroll through the story?

i really don't get it.... i respect all devs who attempt the treachurous ways of rpgm. bigger reward if executed right
p.s. srry English is not my first language

Reactions: Dripping and EXTC21

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please give the player the option to rename the m.c. Some people hate being stuck with default names in games :rolleyes:

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
That intro is not long enough.

Sorry mate, but I'm not wasting 2 minutes just to wait for the intro to load.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The intro was like an epic film while nice not required.
This whole age and sex thing is typical hypocritical macho American. Ruins so many games; no transgenders, no female mc's, 30cm pricks and zepplin and bazooka breasts. Thank goodness there are devs who live in the normal world.
Another thing is all this stupid under 18 crap put up on so many games. I would like to know how many under 18's are logged on here now. In my country it is not illegal as in the rest of Europe. It is up to the parents but stupid American laws are being imposed on us. Well they should follow their wonderful president's example.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Am i the only one not liking Ren'py games? everyone wants a non rpgstyle book where you jost scroll through the story?

i really don't get it.... i respect all devs who attempt the treachurous ways of rpgm. bigger reward if executed right
p.s. srry English is not my first language
ren'py just makes it easier if you have an open world town with a map you click to g somewhere is bett erthns this needs you have to try every door

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes