RPGM - Abandoned - Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

i had played the first version of this game, i liked it a lot then and i like it a lot now after playing 0.4.
    the game play is pretty linear, as in you have to go to specific locations to fulfill certain tasks. you are guided by various means, so being at a loss as to what to do next is not an issue. unlike many RPGM games there isn't much to do beside following through the main story, like doing side-quests, having funny interactions with NPC's or collecting stuff lying around. there are choices though and they change your stats, the outcome of events and which scenes you'll get to see. it's always wise to save from time to time, so you can see most, if not all of the scenes whatever your final choice will be.

the graphics are a bit outdated but when the dev wants to create beautiful women, he sure is able to do so. the magician's assistant in "elena's life" and the two female agents here are some examples. the music is nice, soothing and used sporadically, so unlike many games you don't feel the need to turn it off. sound effects are used properly in each situation, but i will probably never get over the MC's phone ringing effect. humor is good in this one and used with the right frequency. i have actually laughed out loud a few times. the story is interesting and captivating enough and all of the characters are well defined, even if a bit cliche. i have encountered only one bug that was also present in the first version. it was close to the start anyway (when the first training starts) so it shouldn't have caused a lot of trouble, even if you aren't smart enough to save. honestly this game as it stands is not perfect and i'd say it deserves 4 points, but i have decided to give it 5, having seen some peeps below rating it 1 star for most bullshit reasons.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

After possibly the cringiest opening sequence I have ever seen in a game we are treated to another mediocre RPG type game where you play as the HIGHLY irritating teeny bopper John (Can't change the name) with an equally paifully slow pace we get so so animations that look very familiar from othe rgames of this type, I have nothing really good to say about the game to be honest I got really bored after 20 minutes grinding
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Staerin

This is of the .3 version (so it's possible later on this won't be such a bad game)

Ok, this game is not enjoyable. Plain and simple. The dev made a ... questionable decision while making the MC (which I will leave for the forum comments to discuss). But ontop of that the renders are the SAME characters you've probably seen in 30-40 games here already, they aren't. There is the reuse of "school setting" that seems to also be in every game these days. And the REAL killer is the fact it is jam-packed with game ending bugs. If you don't do things in the exact order (including apparently walking places in the right order) you will be incapable of proceeding on with the game. I've seen others complaining about bugs with not being able to do certain things later on because of bugs... but I NEVER could even make it past the introduction area since I apparently walked the wrong place or something and could no longer walk out of the MC's house (I tried multiple times). It's going to be down to dumb luck if you can manage to reach any of the content included in this game if you actually start a fresh game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rock N Rolla

Excellent Demo, made me really optimistic and eager for its update.

- Decent amount of content.
    - Very refreshing storyline
    - Amazing character renders and levels of detail.
    - Found no bugs whatsoever.