Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
I think I am stuck after 178 days.

After buying tickets for theater I promised a new dress for Emma/Student but I am still waiting.
After the hand job by Emma/Student nothing more is happening.
I was sort invited to a party by Kaitlyn but it is not happening either.
In general every conversation seems in a loop.

Is there a specific level of corruption, love and/or affection or I just missed something and I better abort the game?

Reactions: mbl666

mbl666

Jan 21, 2018
That’s as far as I’ve got.... everything seems to be dead ends now. It’s a shame they removed the MC pills so I can complete all the story choices

Reactions: Bombolone

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Still doesn't explain where the date comes so I can't help but feel like it was all made up and only reason to make up stuff like that is to mess around.
It was said a few times by the dev himself, so not really made up, but it doesn't matter. The people who criticize the whole situation (in a civilized manner) don't really care about it anymore and the dev and his friends won't get tired of saying things like "But 2.0 will be fantastic, just wait xx more days (mostly a few, but we all know this estimation is bullshit) and don't criticize what we gave you and since you don't pay you're not allowed to have an opinion anyway", so yeah. It's not really worth any discussion anymore.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It was said a few times by the dev himself, so not really made up, but it doesn't matter. The people who criticize the whole situation (in a civilized manner) don't really care about it anymore and the dev and his friends won't get tired of saying things like "But 2.0 will be fantastic, just wait xx more days (mostly a few, but we all know this estimation is bullshit) and don't criticize what we gave you and since you don't pay you're not allowed to have an opinion anyway", so yeah. It's not really worth any discussion anymore.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. Always thought there was a difference between having an opinion and acting like you are entitled to get stuff for free the way you want it and when you want it.... but that's probably just me.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm no less sick of waiting then everybody else is, but what good is crying about it continuously gonna do?

I'd rather check in here every few days and spend my time doing other shit and playing other games instead of wasting it here.

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
I have been playing for a couple of days. It looks interesting and I want to see more of it but I am not sure about few things of the game. The only game I am still supporting is Good Girl Gone Bad. Most of the games I had starting supporting never showed a real sense of progression and this one seem at the moment lost.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
I have been playing for a couple of days. It looks interesting and I want to see more of it but I am not sure about few things of the game. The only game I am still supporting is Good Girl Gone Bad. Most of the games I had starting supporting never showed a real sense of progression and this one seem at the moment lost.
Come to the Discord

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
if there will be any mac-porting, it won't happen until the 2.0 release as it would be a waste of time for an alpha

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes