Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
Sep 11, 2017
I get the pills being removed, but the FES...? There are MANY games here that involve incest, so I do not fully understand why it was removed. Can anyone please elaborate?

Reactions: Namco15

Chgdcj57

Jul 9, 2017
I get the pills being removed, but the FES...? There are MANY games here that involve incest, so I do not fully understand why it was removed. Can anyone please elaborate?
Patreon doesn’t really like incest and drug using(that’s why they ban stuff which have incest or pills in it)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
You thought right, he doesn't have 2.0.
He will post the 2.0 around the 15th of February, since he's currently working on that. It will also be bare bones or he will post nothing at all.
Mind to tell me from where you get that info or is it just your assumption?

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
So I get an error saying TP.exe cannot open TP.py
I'm sure you do. I'm also sure you haven't read this thread the slightest bit. I know I come off as a total douche when I say this, but read the thread. At least for couple pages. I also know it would've been a lot easier to just give you the answer but that way you'd just keep asking questions that have already been answered in here. Massive portion of this thread is people asking the same questions over and over again and people answering the same questions over and over again and people complaining about how this thread has come to that. What ever it is that you have to ask about this game most likely has been asked already.

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

djspike

Nov 29, 2017
i trying load me save data and it won't start any one new save data
i had new save this ver,
played the game most day and been saving i when back to play it hour got it won't load
can some one help me new save
yes i see the save and try to load them
i am sorry i am asking about save i just play from start again

Kensen

Dec 1, 2017
Reading recent comments will usually answer questions that you have - rename the folder so that it only has letters and numbers. No special characters. TP works
Thank you. I did originally go through a few pages of comments but I just went through them again and realized that I missed a post that answered my question.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My guess is it's neither. Most likely just a frustrated outlash in attempt to wreak some havoc.
Probably from the fact that this game was supposed to be released by the end of last year and now it's three weeks later and it's still in 1.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...5 alpha status.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Probably from the fact that this game was supposed to be released by the end of last year and now it's three weeks later and it's still in 1.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...5 alpha status.
Still doesn't explain where the date comes so I can't help but feel like it was all made up and only reason to make up stuff like that is to mess around.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
you need to go straight home after work, take a regular shower and only put on underwear then go to her room and it triggers the scene
or just wait for weekend, straight to shower+only underwear and going in the girl's room, and just wait until she makes a move
just because in the weekdays you can have better things to do...

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes