Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
it helped a lot but after that i just chatted with Meg and nothig happend even with wife or D :/ im doing something wrong? id already got the tickets thx for your time
I had to wait two Fridays before it triggered, so it might just be waiting. Tip: Be sure to buy some wine before the Friday, and on Friday, be sure to go straight home from work. If you stop by the store, for example, the event won't trigger.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry, but I have to pull away from this one. I tried, I really did try, to like the new version. I can't. I was VERY fond of the old TP, but I can't get behind this one. I mean no disrespect to anyone, just wanted to politely back away. Maybe it was the amount of time since the last release, but this is no longer the game I fell in love with. I'll still be around the forums, and will look for a game that strikes my fancy the way TP did. And I may even check in from time to time to see how things go. I was hoping to be able to pickup and carry on, but, for my tastes, it is just move on. Take care. and maybe see you in other game threads.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry, but I have to pull away from this one. I tried, I really did try, to like the new version. I can't. I was VERY fond of the old TP, but I can't get behind this one. I mean no disrespect to anyone, just wanted to politely back away. Maybe it was the amount of time since the last release, but this is no longer the game I fell in love with. I'll still be around the forums, and will look for a game that strikes my fancy the way TP did. And I may even check in from time to time to see how things go. I was hoping to be able to pickup and carry on, but, for my tastes, it is just move on. Take care. and maybe see you in other game threads.
Dude, don't be such a drama queen. 2.0 is surely around the corner. If I were you, I'd wait 'til that dev to kill any last hope.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
My only hope is that one day I'll be able to open this page and get some updates on when 2.0 is releasing without going through hundreds of the same kinda of stupid complaints, questions, and people who can't even read the OP. I know it's far fetched given the current state of the post, but still would be nice.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Dude, don't be such a drama queen. 2.0 is surely around the corner. If I were you, I'd wait 'til that dev to kill any last hope.
Read his post, nothing about it strikes me as "drama queen" worthy. He's just said that this game is no longer for him after the changes which have been made. That's fair enough, no1's forced to like it and he was respectful in his post and didn't resort to insults or flaming.

Reactions: bas

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
My only hope is that one day I'll be able to open this page and get some updates on when 2.0 is releasing without going through hundreds of the same kinda of stupid complaints, questions, and people who can't even read the OP. I know it's far fetched given the current state of the post, but still would be nice.
That's easy: just check page one every once in a while ;).

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I had to wait two Fridays before it triggered, so it might just be waiting. Tip: Be sure to buy some wine before the Friday, and on Friday, be sure to go straight home from work. If you stop by the store, for example, the event won't trigger.
actually, for me
-. on X Friday received a post from the wife "tonight wr go to the theatre" or something like that
-. same day, speak with Meg and tell "yeah come home there will be guest_student"
-. same day, both the wife and the guest_student are home as normal
-. the next day (so X+1 Saturday), wife and guest_student disappear from home
-. in the evening Meg comes home

I don't know if it's a bug or something...

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
actually, for me
-. on X Friday received a post from the wife "tonight wr go to the theatre" or something like that
-. same day, speak with Meg and tell "yeah come home there will be guest_student"

I dunno, but maybe. On friday wife left the note. Also on friday Mr. Bradbury invited Meghan home. Just went home straight from school.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
actually, for me

Not sure why that's happening, its supposed to work as on the Friday you get the note about going to theatre from W, the Meghan conversation at school triggers automatically. If you then go straight home the house should be empty and it will go straight into the Meghan home visit scene.

Edit: I've passed on your post to Deem and he's going to take a look at it.

Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah I know, I also got completely spoiled (by the people who didn't care to use spoiler tags) about the surprise cameo and the current developments with the foreign exchange student...

Reactions: hzafery
Jun 8, 2017
im starting to think these guys don't even have a 2.0 ready and this 1.9 is just to stall us till they create it or somthing,it doesn't take two days to add some renders and post somthing if you actually care about the people the like your game,but what do i know i just was bored and drawed 5 girls from scratch and animated one i could code her to fuck the world before these guys get this game even playable lol

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
im starting to think these guys don't even have a 2.0 ready and this 1.9 is just to stall us till they create it or somthing,it doesn't take two days to add some renders and post somthing if you actually care about the people the like your game,but what do i know i just was bored and drawed 5 girls from scratch and animated one i could code her to fuck the world before these guys get this game even playable lol
We look forward to your game, then.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Please let me know when you make a game like this one or better. I will be sure to review it and even pledge $100. If you care about the game, please hop on his discord and chat with the dev. He talks to everyone on there who has questions.

Walk through is possible thanks.
There will be one posted soon

totesanalt

Jan 20, 2018
So I decided to get the older version of the game (on the OP of this thread - 1.63) and it appears to be glitched out. There's no meghan college variable apparently.
Anybody got the last version of the 1.6 version of the game, or a patch that fixes the one on the OP?

(Before you ask: I did pledge and got the five dollar version. Lots of work went into it and it's nice, but I pledged because I thought there was mind control content in it and now it's all gone. Just want to play the old public version with pills and stuff. Tried searching prior posts but there's 328 pages and the search function on this site is borked.)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked and I just missed it while scanning other pages, but can you achieve much without the pills (not available at this time)? Went 30 days with only major events being w/ the wife and the other teacher. I have stats high for D, Wife, Meghan, Anne, and mid-range for Kaitlyn. Considering restarting; or should I wait for next update?

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked and I just missed it while scanning other pages, but can you achieve much without the pills (not available at this time)? Went 30 days with only major events being w/ the wife and the other teacher. I have stats high for D, Wife, Meghan, Anne, and mid-range for Kaitlyn. Considering restarting; or should I wait for next update?
There has been ongoing debate about the amount of content in latest alpha*. Some say there isn't much, some say there's plenty and some say there's more to come in the actual 2.0 update. 1.9999 alpha is more of a test subject and introduction of rewritten and updated mechanics while 2.0 beta is supposed to be the actual showcase of new content. I'd suggest you wait for 2.0 as it's supposed to come out any moment now but after couple more days of waiting you probably won't.

* Bear in mind that unlike in the animal kingdom, in world of software 'alpha' means very early stage, which again means very lacking and very, very broken.

XDualityX

Oct 18, 2017
Just downloaded it and it doesnt let me run it, throws and error about not being able to open something, do i need to do anything first or just run it?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes