Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
After the first date with Meghan at your house, is there more content to explore with her, or was that it for now?
Date? how? I remember you need the pills or romance over 70, for me it's over 100 (used the code for the credit card)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
wow, so the first post "read please" section where is mentioned about pills and fex is not enough.. huh...

maybe unspoiler it ? put it in big red characters ? don`t know anymore...
Could maybe also put "READ THE OP" in the subject line. I think most of the single-question blow-ins just don't bother.

U

User_215882

no idea wtf is going on with the version number...

but i find that more insulting than funny honestly...

add more 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 next time :/
Theres been like 5 alpha versions. Just wait till the beta when the mod will be up and the build is far more stable. Its almost ready from what I can tell.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I've searched, but I can't find anything specific. Is it possible to blackmail Kaitlyn at all? I had the three different photos, and there was special dialog when I caught her with her BF, but I've been unable to do jack or shit. I'm also pretty surprised that there doesn't seem to be a lot of new content since 1.52 which was the last time I played. Hell, it seems like there is less, and it's harder to get to pop. The D/FEX stuff seems random as to when it activates as well.
A page or 3 back I uploaded the file to restore her blackmail (could have been removed, I didn't check..if it was removed I'm not uploading it again). If it was truly supposed to be gone then the CG wouldn't have been left and the build up (getting 3 photo's) wouldn't have been left and it would have been much more difficult to add it back.

Also realized Deem can't count...lmao. The $40 release is v1.9999 and "latest" while ours is 1.99995 and "outdated" even though it's numbered .00005 ahead of the $40 version.

U

User_215882

I was thinking of becoming Irredeemable's patreon since I'm not supporting Dark Silver anymore, but after this update I'm having serious doubts. Like lots of people said, it's not hard for Irredeemable to create a separate patch for those who still want incest in the game (though I do like the removal of the pills, I felt really bad using them on Meg). So I guess I'll wait until the next update (or the release of a patch by the game's makers) to see if the game is worth my meager monthly dollars.
Dude. Do a little reading. Theres already a patch in the works to restore at least the incest part. Dont know if they are going to try to bring the pills back. You just have to wait for the beta.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Dude. Do a little reading. Theres already a patch in the works to restore at least the incest part. Dont know if they are going to try to bring the pills back. You just have to wait for the beta.
A little bird told me future renders will include drinks to keep the girls hydrated. Unless Patreon starts forbidding women from drinking water/soda/coffee it's good news.

Reactions: atlas114

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The game just asked me to restart, so I did, and then it asked me my foreign student name and I just typed "What?" as I thought it was a joke like the credit card number thingy, three minutes later I'm laughing my fucking ass off when I see my daugher's name is now "What?" Legit tears
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I was kind of messing around the console commands (btw, this game is awesome, if all the alpha versions were like this, this would be a better world...)
so, I kind of got a problem with the events, someone knows their tags?
(beside the jump meg_first_date )

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
You need to spend time with Sara so you can get the show tickets that get 'W' and 'D' out of the house.

Hope that helps.

it helped a lot but after that i just chatted with Meg and nothig happend even with wife or D :/ im doing something wrong? id already got the tickets thx for your time

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes