• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
My fave girl is the dog-faced wife. It's the kinda face only a husband would love. J/K... I know it's standard DAZ face even though her body is hawt. :D
Actually, My fave is a tie between Meghan and the FES. I would love to see a threesome in kitchen between those 2 and the mc.
Bonus points if the cookie monster pops up and says "Me Hungry! Feed ME!" LMAO

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
My fave girl is the dog-faced wife. It's the kinda face only a husband would love. J/K... I know it's standard DAZ face even though her body is hawt. :D
Actually, My fave is a tie between Meghan and the FES. I would love to see a threesome in kitchen between those 2 and the mc.
I will pass this onto deem. Fingers crossed for cookie monster cameo later on

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse
Aug 7, 2017
It almost seems like there's baiting, trolling, and many great lengths gone to just to start DUMPSTER FIRES.
You know what I do with dumpster fires? I close the lid, lock it, then walk away.

Let me make some points clear...
1- Reminder of a Rule - Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
2- Constructive criticism isn't negative AND it is not an attack. It's pointing out an error or flaw in a way the builds the target up. For example - "I saw an image that appeared to be very grainy. I know of a way to eliminate the graininess using this program."
3- Responding to updates by saying "oh it'll be another 2 decades", "Yeah I believe you- wink wink" is being salty. We don't need that kind of behavior here.

- To address Zalook's comment about Fetishes.. If you don't like the fetish, move your ass on! Don't waste anyone's time by posting that you don't like it and will pass on the game. I will delete those posts.
- I am doing my best to be impartial as all of us mods are. If we delete a post, there's a really good reason why we do that. So if you have a problem with that, crying about it in a thread isn't going to help you.

BTW--- I am only one slight nerve impulse away from issuing permanent thread bans. And I'm NOT ALONE.
Just don't ban me, I did nothing! (I'm joking (I did something, I broke one of the alpha's :D)).

I'm in the #TeamWife, but think I'm the only member :(
You may well be.

As much as I want to adore Meghan (it's really hard not to, and it was painful for me to ignore her in one scene (bugs had to be found), I quite like the new and improved Kaitlyn.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think people will go into melt down over some cameo, but rather over a long wait and way too much hype like "OMG, IT'LL BE SOOOO COOL AND AWESOME" and in the end it'll probably be just good or ok, but nothing too fancy. There've been a lot of games where people were way too hyped over someting because it took too long until it was released or because promises were given that couldn't be kept with Duke Nukem Forever or No man's sky as only 2 examples. I tend to be rather critical, many people may not like this way, but this whole 3+ builds per day looks like such a messy piece of work. Maybe it's just initial difficulties and maybe it's because I wasn't around during the games first releas(es), but how can a remake be so much worse than the original?

She's fine as long as she doesn't get a weird angle.
The entire code has been re written. This creates problems as its not a single update worth of code. It also became hard to remember the names of every single render so the code was calling on renders that did not exist it was one of the reasons there were so many pre alphas. We are working our hardest to get it done asap

Aug 7, 2017
*takes the rolled up newspaper and stares menacingly at muttdoggy* :p try me

Yeah, mostly it ran into exceptions, missing renders, typos. I'm sure when we do eventually get a public release out, there will be bugs all us lovely testers have missed, because reasons.

Cookie!

Fav scene? It involves wine :D

Reactions: muttdoggy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm just waiting for him to get a dog and start prepping the kids for standarized tests already.

Don't tell me you guys aren't actually playing this game for the realistic teaching components?

Just me? :pensive:

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
As a teacher the lack of quizzes and tests is disturbing!!! Pop quiz motherfuckers!
Pop cherries, not quizzes.
What? You broke an alpha??? *Runs after @Shakhtardfc1 with a rolled up newspaper*
Wait, I'm a dog! :test:
Guess I gotta keep an eye on you, huh? :tf:
Did you have a favorite scene that you don't mind sharing in the game?
The one with the newspaper.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
An unknown cameo. Hmm my gut says I may like it but I doubt a cameo will decide how much I enjoy it once it is released.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What are some useful commands for the new version of the game?
Also I like many of the changes especially the FES.
Good lord I never thought to ask. Will there be a sneaky cheat to get money again?? If there is what is it??? If there is not what is the Console Command?? Yes I cheat for money in games cause Cookies are expensive. :)

Just a thought.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Good lord I never thought to ask. Will there be a sneaky cheat to get money again?? If there is what is it??? If there is not what is the Console Command?? Yes I cheat for money in games cause Cookies are expensive. :)

Just a thought.
The console has been made easier, you can now use x.affection=100 instead of x.changeAffection(100)

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
The game is good without a doubt, the script is very well written as far as sarcasm is concerned it nailed that part but god damn all girls in this game looks abysmal :confounded:, it impedes my gaming experience like no other :pensive:, regardless I understand many people like the girls and I totally respect that I'm in no way judging anyone just wanted to give my two cents:)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm in the #TeamWife, but think I'm the only member :(
Hell no you're not! I've been a member of #TeamWifey and bugged 'Deem about stuff for her since I very first started playing. (you're welcome)
Only character better than muh Wifey is Muh megs...

Reactions: UncleVT

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Those are my two faves as well, but for some reason I want Meg all to myself. Something about her more subdued innocence--it's hard to picture her getting super freaky in a threesome. A threesome with D/FES and Sara would be hot, though! Sara has the kind of innocence where I bet there's a lurking tiger ready to take things from 0-100 once she gets started. Haha Sara might well be the cookie monster once she gets a taste :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Kaitlyn for me first, though also like Sarah and rest of the girls. Other teacher likely my least fave char. Hope for more of them sarah especially, she was kinda sparse in game and that girl in shop. Further that the humor in game will continue with some hot sex scenes upcoming in next episode and episodes thereafter.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes