Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
To all people pledging $5+ head over to our new pledges channel in discord for the latest alpha build.
-SIGH- I'm just a $1 pledge. For myself I ask that you don't leak it since I have NO willpower and would play a leaked version even though I want to wait for the final..

Hmm, need to call my dealer and order another 6 DOZEN cookies for tomorrow. Nope I do not have a problem, 8 dozen cookies a day is perfectly normal. I can quit any time I want (2 pounds of brownies, 4 Pecan pies and a super sized soda are a good substitute). :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: botc76

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
-SIGH- I'm just a $1 pledge. For myself I ask that you don't leak it since I have NO willpower and would play a leaked version even though I want to wait for the final..

Hmm, need to call my dealer and order another 6 DOZEN cookies for tomorrow. Nope I do not have a problem, 8 dozen cookies a day is perfectly normal. I can quit any time I want (2 pounds of brownies, 4 Pecan pies and a super sized soda are a good substitute). :)

Just a thought.
Sorry my bad have adjusted it its all pledges

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm a $10 pledge but haven't been active in Discord at all. I'm in there now, but don't see what I should probably be seeing... Any help?

Potato

Oct 15, 2016

Just a thought.
Check discord again. $1 dollar are in too.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
#pledges, top message
Thanks, but this is literally the first time I've ever logged into Discord. I don't see the #pledges channel, and I'm assuming that's because I'm not identified as a Patron... How do I do that?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Thanks, but this is literally the first time I've ever logged into Discord. I don't see the #pledges channel, and I'm assuming that's because I'm not identified as a Patron... How do I do that?
You'll probably need to link your Patreon and Discord accounts:

Also come join the F95Zone discord while you're at it:

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry I've been MIA in this for a long time now but is someone going to post this version here or do I need to pledge? Just want to know before I set up a new Patreon and Discord account.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry my bad have adjusted it its all pledges
NO, I really do want to wait for the finished version (and I'm not on discord). As much as I want to play I hate Alpha stuff. I've tried a couple and nearly punched my monitor. That's why I don't mind the wait here, I get anticipation and avoid anger and high blood pressure. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Damn you for tempting me, now I need more cookies. :)

Reactions: Ginji and DA22

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You'll probably need to link your Patreon and Discord accounts:

Also come join the F95Zone discord while you're at it:

Thanks! That was pretty easy :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
have fun pledgers with the alpha! my poor ass is waiting for the public and free release :FeelsGoodMan:

Meg and D/FES threesome. make it happen.

For F's birthday, D throws him a private striptease and says "happy birthday, Dad" before gives him a slow HJ then a sensual BJ.

before F is about to explode D says: "no you can't cum yet I have another surprise for you" just when you think she is going to slip into some sexy lingerie or get naked to sit on your cock, she motions towards the shadows and out comes Meghan in just a bra and panties.

at least that's how I envisioned that threesome happening. :FeelsGoodMan:

looking forward to 2.0!

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
i have the same Problem with MSN. i like the Story, the mc and the Girls and have played every Version since 0.1, but until now i was never able to fap to it.

at first i wasnt the biggest fan of this game (teachers pets), i always thought it was super overrated talking about its Story and render Quality. imo the Girls in this game are absolutely nothing Special, the Story is just Basic and the gameplay can be annoying at times. also the old Version i played was bugged AF. I always laugh when his fanbois in this thread say he is a perfectionist when some of the older Version had huge Problems and Bugs.
But ofc this game has AMAZING sex Scene animations. it's literally the only reason i would recommend this game to People. the sex Scenes are hot and with the animations very fapable. ofc the old Version i played had ~2 of the big animations bugged but w/e. this is imo the perfect example of a game you want to pirate and fap, but never pay for. History of Buggy Releases, unfulfilled promises and not delivering on time.
But i'm hyped to fap to the next Version of this game.

I agree for all you said, have to wait few more updates and give it a try again :angel:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes