Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Just how broken is the current alpha? Are we talking about the usual renpy bugs, or is there actual content/renders missing that will be in the public release? If Deem is keeping it in alpha just for a few bugs, it would be better to just release the current build so more people can bash their heads at it.
More players = more bug reports = more raw data = faster fix.
(My logic might be a bit on the optimistic side, but at this point I just want to play the damn thing before I go permanently flaccid from old age.)
I feel like this is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" type deals. Yes, we've been waiting a while, but if Deem releases the game and many of us start encountering game breaking bugs that could have been avoided with a little more testing time, then some folks will jump down his throat.

Frankly, I'd rather wait a bit longer and avoid as many bugs as possible than get excited about the release just to find bugs galore; even relatively minor ones.

Reactions: Antonia Timmens

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just a heads up once games released myself and the other admins and the testers will be vanishing for a few days. Pretty sure this update is gunna go one of two ways. Either there will be tonnes of praise at the update and praise/hatred over the cameo. Or its gunna be slammed and the cameo will cause the thread to go into full blown melt down and everyone will start lighting there pitchforks.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Just a heads up once games released myself and the other admins and the testers will be vanishing for a few days. Pretty sure this update is gunna go one of two ways. Either there will be tonnes of praise at the update and praise/hatred over the cameo. Or its gunna be slammed and the cameo will cause the thread to go into full blown melt down and everyone will start lighting there pitchforks.
If you think there is realistic possibility people will not like it you should know already there is 100% chance people will not like it.

Reactions: Zioner35

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you think there is realistic possibility people will not like it you should know already there is 100% chance people will not like it.
Its hard to say. The people testing it have given nothing but praise. But there are alot of salty people out there so hard to tell how it will go

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If it's the praise outcome, well, then you're welcome everyone! :)

It's it's the full blown hatred mode outcome, well, it wasn't me! He did it! *points left and runs right*

Reactions: Zioner35 and symbol

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Its hard to say. The people testing it have given nothing but praise. But there are alot of salty people out there so hard to tell how it will go
Personally I think it's CRUEL to FORCE the MC into saving the world when Marvin the Martian shows up. Yes we gain the UNDYING love of Tweety Bird, but it's just a horrible grind gathering all those 16ton weights needed to CRUSH Yosemite Sam.

That's just my opinion though. :)

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Been keeping an eye on this one. Waiting for the full version to release to play through the game. Think I'll actually play the exchange student version. Tbh, I'm getting a bit weary of how everything now needs to be incest. Quite glad the mind control drugs are out.

Reactions: Stu123

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Constructive criticism ≠ "salt". Feel free to open up ud and look it up @Jmolle2
Not on about the criticism. Im on about the salty people who complain on nearly every single gaming thread about little things or moan that its not moving fast enough. Hell ive even seen people get salty becaise there favorite character had no new content in other threads.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Do we know who this cameo is? One obvious guess would be Eric from BB, probably the only legit famous/notorious character in the scene. Or maybe D from DMD, one of the most copied models.

Still holding out for a fussy HR/Compliance Director called Pat Reon who's new in the college and will be cracking down on malarkey and shenanigans, with double-secret probation for offenders etc.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ah, so he's added NTR and the MC's wife is going to get caught with that bloke out of Big Brother.
Yes in order to provide hot content but not rush the story deem has added erik to the game. He bangs all the girls in the game in the biggest ever ntr storyline seen in a game. And while hes there he gives the mc a reach a round.................
Sorry couldnt resist. No the cameo is not eric, there will never ever be ntr in this game and the cameo well it is great and made us all chuckle.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Constructive criticism ≠ "salt". Feel free to open up ud and look it up @Jmolle2
There is indeed a difference. However, in the past ~13 pages, I can not any find constructive criticism posted by you. There is one post which is unrelated to the current 'issue'. As a result, I'm slightly puzzled what triggered you to post this comment.
If your 'constructive criticism' was part of all the deleted posts, then it's possible it wasn't as constructive as one might like it to be.

Still holding out for a fussy HR/Compliance Director called Pat Reon who's new in the college and will be cracking down on malarkey and shenanigans, with double-secret probation for offenders etc.
Thanks for the chuckle.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
unless the cameo involves some other male sticking his dick on any of the girls or implying he will do so everything should be fine

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Do we know who this cameo is? One obvious guess would be Eric from BB, probably the only legit famous/notorious character in the scene. Or maybe D from DMD, one of the most copied models.

No, it's the FAMOUS Playboy talent agent hunting for new Bunnies. Yes it is, so you all need to be Vwery Vwery Quiet, Elmer Fudd is hunting WABBITS. :)

Reactions: Pantisocrat
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes