Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
you need to:
1)catch K smoking and take picture.
2)catch K giving BJ and take picture.
3) plant Heroin in locker. (if you smack down dealer use console command to add (Heroin) to inventory).

Hope that helps

Merry Xmas all (bah humbug). :)

P.S. May you all get LOTS of Xmas cookies. :)
how to open console? and what is the command for the heroin?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There is a link to the console commands in the first post of this thread on page one. Heroin is:
inventory.add(heroin)

to open the console press shift + o That's letter o NOT number 0. If the console isn't active either you need to do search or hope someone can give you guide cause sorry I don't remember off hand and need to go for a bit so don't have time to look it up right now.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm curious how much content will be added in this new update. I know he had to rework the game, so I'm not expecting a huge update but the last one was in September iirc.

Reactions: Caligula
D

dizkord

Can we start putting dates in the changelog? Maybe that's listed somewhere, and I just can't see it. I download a couple games, and then come back later, and have no idea if I've already played said version or not.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Can we start putting dates in the changelog? Maybe that's listed somewhere, and I just can't see it. I download a couple games, and then come back later, and have no idea if I've already played said version or not.
It's there, on the first page:
Updated: 2017-09-27

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
Everything can be thanked for a site that Teachers Pet, is a bit delayed when have to clean up the game:mad:.
Someone dont like, when cleaned, try do everything. Game dev, more extra works. Dev promise game this month.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure he's just polishing and waiting til last day for release, pretty sure we'll have new version on the 31st.

Aug 13, 2017
Everything can be thanked for a site that Teachers Pet, is a bit delayed when have to clean up the game:mad:.
Someone dont like, when cleaned, try do everything. Game dev, more extra works. Dev promise game this month.
In less broken english "I like the game so much that the DEV gets all the leeway they want because they panicked that patreon would cut them off and butchered the game from its original to a watered down version of text"
this really doesn't hold much water when there are several alternatives to patreon which could have solved the problem immediately without rewritting the entire story in panic.

Reactions: a meme

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
In less broken english "I like the game so much that the DEV gets all the leeway they want because they panicked that patreon would cut them off and butchered the game from its original to a watered down version of text"
this really doesn't hold much water when there are several alternatives to patreon which could have solved the problem immediately without rewritting the entire story in panic.
Some have the first language other than English. And, they can know something else, but the English can only become the third language. And if my bad English interferes with you. Fortunately, poor English is the most common and most used language in the world.

Aug 13, 2017
Some have the first language other than English. And, they can know something else, but the English can only become the third language. And if my bad English interferes with you. Fortunately, poor English is the most common and most used language in the world.
Did i say it offended me? No but I summed up what you said a bit more accurately

U

User_215882

My first language is Spanish, but I like forums like this so that I can practice my English. Its a shame Spanish isnt as dominante as English around the world. Lets all hope Deem can get the game out by the end of the monte. Or ar least the first week of next month.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes