Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Someone was complaining about the cookie shortage in this thread. Meghan has you covered!

View attachment 51484
Enjoy the season everyone!
Thank you @OhWee that is truly a thing of beauty this holiday season. My holidays seem brighter already. :)

Oh, Meghan looks very hot here as well, but took a little while before I saw her since the Cookies distracted me. :)

Just some thoughts. :)

Edit: Health and Safety Warning: Attempting to eat COOKIES displayed on a computer monitor may cause tooth damage (and electric shock). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caligula
U

User_215882

Man xmas is so close. I really would like a nice little gift under my shitty little tree on christmas morning. Damnit Ive been a good boy santa!

Fort

Aug 16, 2017
now we're just missing the following teasers/previews:

"Sara's family does not approve"
"Christmas Cheer"
"Explore the city, make new friends!"
There's also the animation preview that's missing unless I didn't notice the post.

U

User_215882

I know hearing its coming can be annoying, but just breathe in and out and if you drink enough spiked eggnog you can pass out for a bit and maybe, just maybe, it might be out for everyone. Just relax and have a little faith. We all want to believe in Christmas miracles.

locky

May 1, 2017

I said I'd have a release out by the end of the month and I stand by that.
So how many days are there is December? 31? Whew, that's a load off. So, yeah, expect some version of a release in the next 7 days.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

So how many days are there is December? 31? Whew, that's a load off. So, yeah, expect some version of a release in the next 7 days.
now we just need a xml file patch to change you daughter back into your daughter.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yes exactly. im good with deem changing the mind control/romance persuasion part of it. just need D to remain D and not some roomate.

Reactions: jackkane

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
yes exactly. im good with deem changing the mind control/romance persuasion part of it. just need D to remain D and not some roommate.
I still want to know what Deem will come up with as a way for the MC to rent half a bed. After all 'W' is now a completely unrelated stranger that we are renting from and have NEVER had any relationship with in the past, present, or future right??

Just a silly thought. :)

Krigan

Jun 8, 2017

Though the Patreon feed may not show it, I've been working as much as I possibly can for weeks now. There was simply an enormous amount to write—end points I wanted to reach that ended up taking more steps than I had anticipated. That means much more writing, rendering (often working with new environments and new characters) and even coding was necessary than I had anticipated. And, of course, despite that I'm trying very hard to maintain the same standard of quality—to raise that standard, hopefully.

In other news, in the spirit of Christmas all new non-explicit preview renders will be made available to the public up until release. I had hoped to have one ready for this post but, unfortunately, it looks like the render isn't going to finish in time. Not that I'm done for the night, just wanted to get this up before it gets too far past midnight in NA.

Thanks everyone, I hope your holidays are going well. Catch me on Discord or leave a message.

just ctrl+c - ctrl+v from the patreon site ;)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes