Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
Jan 11, 2017
I really hope he delivers (its been like 3 months or so) and the game is content wise around 30 min. or hell even 1hr long.(still not get our hopes too high)

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I still want to know what Deem will come up with as a way for the MC to rent half a bed. After all 'W' is now a completely unrelated stranger that we are renting from and have NEVER had any relationship with in the past, present, or future right??

Just a silly thought. :)
Well, as I understand it going forward she's going to be the step-wife in law, meaning she's your wife's wife but only through marriage.

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

Ed66410

Apr 28, 2017
Every time i see an alert for activity on this thread my heart skips a beat:'( Most anticipated update for the rest of the year, here's hoping for an early Xmas gift

Reactions: titit

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Every time i see an alert for activity on this thread my heart skips a beat:'( Most anticipated update for the rest of the year, here's hoping for an early Xmas gift
you also stoped my heart beat one sec... hoping were not die all till new update come

Reactions: Ed66410

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'd say New Year's Eve, gives deem 6-ish more days to finish up content, beta test to iron out bugs, and then release.

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
I did all the achievements except 24
(24. Blackmail K into going pantiless)
what is this ?
what should I do?

can you help me!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I did all the achievements except 24
(24. Blackmail K into going pantiless)
what is this ?
what should I do?

can you help me!
you need to:
1)catch K smoking and take picture.
2)catch K giving BJ and take picture.
3) plant Heroin in locker. (if you smack down dealer use console command to add (Heroin) to inventory).

Hope that helps

Merry Xmas all (bah humbug). :)

P.S. May you all get LOTS of Xmas cookies. :)

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
you need to:
1)catch K smoking and take picture.
2)catch K giving BJ and take picture.
3) plant Heroin in locker. (if you smack down dealer use console command to add (Heroin) to inventory).

Hope that helps

Merry Xmas all (bah humbug). :)

P.S. May you all get LOTS of Xmas cookies. :)
t

thank you .. my english is not very good I can express my hope .. I will try what you say .. thank you again

Reactions: Meghan's Dad
U

User_215882

So anyone want to start taking bets on if the update is either an update/rework of existing content or an entirely new game using most of the existing content with some additional stuff. So hyped either way.

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
I did it on my 24th performance. Girls were sitting in front of the class. look under the skirt 'budan then wait for update? or! the game is going on .. example I saw a few pictures here .. I live in a scene like this in my sara my daughter .. did I do something missing? I wonder...

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
I still have 10 hours until my Christmas wish is late... Crossing fingers, toes, but not streams for it to make it in time.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
One day I'll get alert which says "xxx replied to the thread (VN)(Ren'Py) Teacher's Pets (v1.7)(iredeemable) Discussion Thread."

Not today, but one day.
Actually never, Deem said this update won't be 1.7 but because of the funadmental reworking it'll be 2.0. There'll never be a 1.7.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes