• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I coulda sworn that Deem had that activated already. If not, search for unren.bat (it's in the mod section). Place it in the root folder of the game (where TP.exe is), run it and select the option for rollback. It will make rolling back available for ya.
It's activated. Just checked few scenes (movie night, Anne...) and rollback is possible.

Oct 9, 2017
Any news on when vs 1.7 will be out?
you should already know that Deem will announce it in his PATREON page right?? just go there if there are news about the release date..

zzzz -_- ppl ask question with out knowing first on the dev hahays ... wheres the logic in here :tf:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If one is not a patreon of his then you will not see his exclusive comments, hence my question here...

you should already know that Deem will announce it in his PATREON page right?? just go there if there are news about the release date..

zzzz :noexpression: ppl ask question with out knowing first on the dev hahays ... wheres the logic in here :tf:

Oct 9, 2017
If one is not a patreon of his then you will not see his exclusive comments, hence my question here...
Dev will post his/her release date even if your not a patreon member -_- even i can see it without pledging anything in his/her post BTW i know not all Dev will announce there release date but with Deem i think he/she is the kind dev to annouce it here or in his/her Patreon/Blog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..if you really want to know just ask Directly to Deem he/she has an F95 user here .. :cool:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK thank you for reply, appreciated.

Dev will post his/her release date even if your not a patreon member :noexpression: even i can see it without pledging anything in his/her post BTW i know not all Dev will announce there release date but with Deem i think he/she is the kind dev to annouce it here or in his/her Patreon/Blog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..if you really want to know just ask Directly to Deem he/she has an F95 user here .. :cool:

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
gotta ask... people that asking, ranting, complaining, yapping negatively... are you guys deem's patreon? or just bunch of people that get the game for free that just love yapping and making more posting in this forums to be a known member by complaining and ranting?

if you're patreon on the game, I think you should complain on deem's patreon right? cause its not healthy brah

Oct 9, 2017
OK thank you for reply, appreciated.
BTW i advice you too read some of the previews post (if your not to lazy to scroll and read some:tf::tf:)in this thread so that when you ask some question it should not an irrelevant as to some thread user will ignore or reply to your question .. :tf::tf::tf::tf:

Oct 9, 2017
gotta ask... people that asking, ranting, complaining, yapping negatively... are you guys deem's patreon? or just bunch of people that get the game for free that just love yapping and making more posting in this forums to be a known member by complaining and ranting?

if you're patreon on the game, I think you should complain on deem's patreon right? cause its not healthy brah
thats why ppl has a freedom of speech so we cant blame them if they are some freeloader/non-patience ppl:tf::tf::tf:

as for me i dont care what deem is doing now i just w8 and see what will his/her next update will come (can't w8 Kaitlyn's Casual Outfit:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
thats why ppl has a freedom of speech so we cant blame them if they are some freeloader/non-patience ppl:tf::tf::tf:

as for me i dont care what deem is doing now i just w8 and see what will his/her next update will come (can't w8 Kaitlyn's Casual Outfit:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
yea man, I was wondering about that, why people complain when its a free game and just play and if you finished it, just wait for the next version, and... its free! its like watching people can't wait to fap and fap and fap, wait what? no next content? I need to fap some more! what? the story isn't to my liking? NTR! cause I need to be cuck and fap...

just wait, cause you're not gonna die tomorrow, or anytime soon

Reactions: 000000

Oct 9, 2017
yea man, I was wondering about that, why people complain when its a free game and just play and if you finished it, just wait for the next version, and... its free! its like watching people can't wait to fap and fap and fap, wait what? no next content? I need to fap some more! what? the story isn't to my liking? NTR! cause I need to be cuck and fap...

just wait, cause you're not gonna die tomorrow, or anytime soon
yea were the same principle in this community with out a complain to the DEV's ahahha
The NTR part thou :tf::tf::tf::tf: I cant stop laughing on some ppl why they usually complain about that tag?? as for me i really dont care even if its tentacle in it :)evilsmile::evilsmile: i like some tentacle rope bandage whahahah :tf:)..

NOTE:
I AM A FREE-USER IN THIS COMMUNITY SO I DON'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT'S TO COMPLAIN CAUSE I'M A FREE-USER . well even if i was a patreon pledge member i dont give complain if its not a technical error in my accur but if its in the game you complain(except from bugs/dialogs/glitch) about then your just making it your own game not the DEV's game .. :cool::cool:

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes