Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

She'll still wear her cheerleading outfit in more context-appropriate settings (e.g. the locker room and potential future events), but one of the few specific notes I got from Patreon was of the image of Kaitlyn in the classroom previously on the front page. So here she is in her "casual" attire. I don't think anyone would mistake her for being underage.
I figured she should put her hair down as well while going casual, and added a little jewelry and makeup. There aren't a lot of great hair assets that I haven't used yet, but I think this one works. Let me know what you think, it's not too late for a makeover

View attachment 43317
I will take casual Kaitlyn as long as it also involves Casual Kaitlyn taking my fucking 10 inch cock into her uterus pipe that mushroom tip knocking on her baby oven screaming for my baby batter to flood into it and make a bun into the baby making oven the frigid sloor.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Even though it's been a few....decades....since I was in school (yeah, I'm one of the old guys, shut up), I don't remember EVERY seeing a cheerleader wearing her cheer uniform everyday. Therefore, I support the change as presented. I mean, would also support here walking the halls naked, but then I'm not just old, but a bit of a perv. And someone called me a pirate. So I'm and old, perverted pirate guy that approves of Kait's conservative outfit, even though I doubt it truly matters. Or did I just hare too much?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I will take casual Kaitlyn as long as it also involves Casual Kaitlyn taking my fucking 10 inch cock into her uterus pipe that mushroom tip knocking on her baby oven screaming for my baby batter to flood into it and make a bun into the baby making oven the frigid sloor.
:WutFace:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
She better still don that cheerleader outfit when we eventually get her to gobble our nob under that lectern deem... ;)

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Re: New Kaitlyn image #4273: I'm not sure if I especiaĺy like her new look, but if it's been voted for by your patrons and it's going to be OK with the Patreon 'fashion police' then I'd even go along with a dress made from old bin liners and a paper bag over her head!
I agree with Shiva0067 #4289 that in this one-off image the black blouse makes her appear a bit flat and shapeless. But my comment is based on just this one image and as I'm profoundly colour blind, maybe it looks fine to everyone else with normal eyesight?

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Da fuck did I just read x'Dx'D

Reactions: darkmine and xןʞ

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It was voted on by patrons. It's a leather skirt with thigh high leather boots—hardly conservative, especially in a school setting. "She's a rich bitch you know, raised by maids."
I like this version of her more:)....@Shiva0067 seriously, she can't be a cheerleader 24/7 and not all girls need to be dressed in skimpy clothes to be cute/sexy :eek:penedeyewink:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I like this version of her more:)....@Shiva0067 seriously, she can't be a cheerleader 24/7 and not all girls need to be dressed in skimpy clothes to be cute/sexy :eek:penedeyewink:
I guess it sounds that way, and it is a nice outfit. Like I said later, the pic (to my old eyes) isn't as flattering as it might have been. It may be the pose, or the Black shirt, But once again to my eyes (and yes I REALY need new glasses) it's not the best view/image/presentation. :)

You are also right that not ALL the girls need to be in Skimpy clothes. I love the Meghan Skirt, and D in Jeans, but Kaitlyn NEEDS slutty/Skimpy/Sexy clothes for me to take interest (for me she's not that interesting so far). :)

Just a thought.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry for being a pest, but I'm half asleep, and I can't seem to find an ETA for the next update, anyone have a general idea of when the next release is?

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry for being a pest, but I'm half asleep, and I can't seem to find an ETA for the next update, anyone have a general idea of when the next release is?
The 1.7 previews were posted on October, so I'm thinking it's going to be better just to stop watching this one and wait as long as you can before checking again. Worst case scenario you wait so long there are two updates. I'm not that optimistic, though.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Even though it's been a few....decades....since I was in school (yeah, I'm one of the old guys, shut up), I don't remember EVERY seeing a cheerleader wearing her cheer uniform everyday. Therefore, I support the change as presented. I mean, would also support here walking the halls naked, but then I'm not just old, but a bit of a perv. And someone called me a pirate. So I'm and old, perverted pirate guy that approves of Kait's conservative outfit, even though I doubt it truly matters. Or did I just hare too much?
Only on days that we had Pep Rallies.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes