• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I'm calling it: Sara and D' shower threesome while wife is away. Could the forum explode any more than that?
im ur dreams the dev will leave the daugther (MOST VOTED FAVORITE) for the last build like all the devs u gona fuck meg only ooooohh big suprise ....

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
im ur dreams the dev will leave the daugther (MOST VOTED FAVORITE) for the last build like all the devs u gona fuck meg only ooooohh big suprise ....
Seeing as about 99% of the people here pay about "fuckall" for there games , i don't see how you get to have the expectoration for someone pouring in time and money into a game to do your bidding.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@oldmasterxd Just to point out in my current poll over on the other thread in this section, Meghan has received the most votes so far. Granted that's only for users of this forum but hey ho. Also generalise much? As of 1.6 the only people we can fuck (by which i mean vaginal penetration) are Anne and the wife. Irredeemable, based on teases, his posts on patreon and his comments in this thread, in my eyes has given the impression he's not going to focus on one specific girl to the exclusion of others. The early releases may of been a bit more focused on only a few girls but he was still establishing himself, his reputation, income, skill etc

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
First off, @irredeemable - LOVE your work and how invested you are in interacting with all of your fans and followers, whether they are patrons or just appreciative (moral) supporters! You should be a model for other devs in how to promote your work and generate enthusiasm and anticipation for updates! I'm also really enjoying the comedy component of TP, and wish other games included half the effort you put into the writing and character development that makes this such a truly entertaining experience!

Now my critique/question:
I'm a $100 level patreon (I get snap selfies from the dev) and this is the car animation. Irredeemable said this took him the whole month, and it shows, such a fantastic masterpiece:

I understand why this took forever, and its a great render of a Lamborghini Gallardo, but what is a $200K+ exotic car doing in game about a humble teacher and his exploits corrupting the young women in his orbit? I thought the VW Jetta in his garage was an appropriate choice of ride for this universe... not that I'm complaining about such a piece of eye candy! I'm just having a hard time imagining anyone we already know in this game having this as their ride, unless it goes with the parent of one of the stuck-up classmates the daughter is always complaining about, but why spend so much time and energy on a peripheral character's car?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
First off, @irredeemable - LOVE your work and how invested you are in interacting with all of your fans and followers, whether they are patrons or just appreciative (moral) supporters! You should be a model for other devs in how to promote your work and generate enthusiasm and anticipation for updates! I'm also really enjoying the comedy component of TP, and wish other games included half the effort you put into the writing and character development that makes this such a truly entertaining experience!

Now my critique/question:

I understand why this took forever, and its a great render of a Lamborghini Gallardo, but what is a $200K+ exotic car doing in game about a humble teacher and his exploits corrupting the young women in his orbit? I thought the VW Jetta in his garage was an appropriate choice of ride for this universe... not that I'm complaining about such a piece of eye candy! I'm just having a hard time imagining anyone we already know in this game having this as their ride, unless it goes with the parent of one of the stuck-up classmates the daughter is always complaining about, but why spend so much time and energy on a peripheral character's car?
That's a joke right? The entire post suggesting that this car animation was the car animation that irredeemable was talking about is a joke. The car animation that everyone is talking about and waiting on is the MC having sex in the car with one of his students or his daughter. that car animation is some cheap little gif that the poster found off the internet.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Can't tell if trolling or genuinely asking.
I couldn't tell either but since the post had no indications that it was sarcasm I decided to assume that the post was sincere, albeit somewhat idiotic. I suppose he'll come back and call me Captain Obvious later.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry.. the first part was serious, the second part was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek... I went a little over the top... I do "earnest" a little too convincingly when I'm on my second glass of scotch! Hopefully, some of you laughed, whether it was at the joke or at my apparent tone-deafness. Either way, I'm glad you found it entertaining!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
if mem serves Sara's are pretty big to. Not sure about the skin tone though, would need to re-play the game to check.

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes