• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
OK, so I just tested TP (well, I replayed it again, 100th time :D) and found strange issue - not bug really because you can get all achievements.

I think it's because of wrong order of Kait's blackmail pics. I decided to use drug pic first and then booze pic and Chad and Kait event never happend. I was able to raise Kait's corruption to 15 and blackmailed her for the third time nonetheless. @irredeemable, maybe you should check that?
Thanks, I'll look into it.

He wont tell me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, I thought I told you. Or at least that you were in the room when I was talking about it with JM. There are only a few people who I've told exactly what's going on in that scene. If you do figure it out though (I'm sure you will now) keep it a secret!

Reactions: atlas114 and Ryahn

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Oh, I thought I told you. Or at least that you were in the room when I was talking about it with JM. There are only a few people who I've told exactly what's going on in that scene. If you do figure it out though (I'm sure you will now) keep it a secret!
Maybe you did and I feel asleep waiting XD

Ok, I'll spill the beans. It turns out the pill turns you into a futa and that is D fucking Meg in the car.

not really
I love you XDDDDDD

Reactions: atlas114

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, I'll spill the beans. It turns out the pill turns you into a futa and that is D fucking Meg in the car.

not really
You got me excited about the game with the Futa thing. Then I say the "not really".:teary:
I was going to play your game tomorrow. Looks like a lot of people like it. I am looking forward to trying it out.
Should I wait for the next update?, or will I be able to play with a save?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Sorry.. the first part was serious, the second part was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek... I went a little over the top... I do "earnest" a little too convincingly when I'm on my second glass of scotch! Hopefully, some of you laughed, whether it was at the joke or at my apparent tone-deafness. Either way, I'm glad you found it entertaining!
A little :) at the end goes a long way to sort out the smartasses from the idiots.:cool:

edit: I should say sorting "out the smart-ass ed from the dumbasses."

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You got me excited about the game with the Futa thing. Then I say the "not really".:teary:
I was going to play your game tomorrow. Looks like a lot of people like it. I am looking forward to trying it out.
Can I ask something? (Okay 2 things seeing as the first is a question as well), incase you truly are female, what is the whole obsession about futa? I used the chat program Imvu, and I remember years ago that it suddenly popped up as fetishes and suddenly EVERYONE was clamouring for chicks with dicks.

Is it because you're lesbian but find dildos boring? Or perhaps bi-sexual and find Futa to be the next best thing to a 3some with a bloke and a girl?

I am fairly confused about the whole thing... Same thing with the whole NTR thing thats infested the fetish world lately.. Why everyone suddenly want to jerk off to the feeling of being jealous and angry I'll never understand.

Eitherway, this is not really meant as an "you are sick for liking futa", more a chance for me to understand the reasoning :p

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
anne has big tits.
but Anns's nipples are lot Pinker than that. This can only be either the daughter or Meghan. or the wife, but I'm kind of hoping that it's not the wife since that's ground we've already covered, so to speak.

Last edited:

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I know I'm new here, but I recommend playing it now, and then you'll be stoked for the new update when it comes. deem has created a game you can play through multiple times with different intentions, and therefore, results, and while the path with the most content only requires one time through to achieve maximum results, there's a lot of fun to be had in taking alternate paths, especially when it comes to the comedic responses you can get by playing the wife for "maximum shrew!"

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You can play it and use that save in next version. Sometimes there is compatibility issues with saves in Ren'Py games, but even if you need to replay it all over again, you'll enjoy it.
It's like with kids - you can't say which one is your fav, but, lets say this game is my favourite kid.

Reactions: paladin07
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes