• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I think the current US president listens to advice more than any of us can even know about.
In his particular case, I think it's more "kind-of-sorta common sense phrases whispered by the staff" than actual pieces of advice. But we're getting out of track.

Like, did no one notice that the image posted by Deem was one of D which means that in the next update (or the following one) we're getting to "bow chicka wow wow" with her? Like, no one freaked out?

Reactions: Cirro84

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@irredeemable

yo bro, it's ! ...kinda

I assume you're a drummer of sorts as making it to the cadences section of freedrumlinemusic.com seems rather odd, but I guess you could have heard the cadence from another source or randomly on youtube etc. Anyway, I've loved concrete beat for years, surprised to hear it in the intro of your song.

It's not really 2.0 as I'm sure you will see by the title being "beat freak", but drummer or not I'm sure you'll notice some similarities.
Not a drummer myself but I do sort of dig drumline stuff. I've mentioned this before, but I ripped off the idea to use drumline music from the show Vice Principals. From there I googled "free drumline music" and found the site, spent a few hours listening before I picked out the one that seemed to work best for the intro.

As for the next release, no ETA just yet. But let me just say this: for better or worse, minds will be blown.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...As for the next release, no ETA just yet. But let me just say this: for better or worse, minds will be blown.
Takin' your words for granted deem.

I'd bet on Sara update, she seems eager to 'achieve' her goals no matter what she needs to do for it. Giving her a car ride to some place she may want to take that opportunity to 'persuade' daddy of her bff (clothes shop anyone?) to do something special, probably influencing somebody at school, for her. Power does corrupt people - same old story, every time... XD

As for D to progress, helping her shower is going far already, getting hj nailed it. She's mellow-jell-o'd enough now. She better swallows daddy's love juices, that little brat. Had cost me a lot to pamper her.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I certainly hope so, yes. I'd be very disappointed in myself if it was't.
I just didn't know if this cycle would take longer than you might have anticipated. For example, the next version of Parental Love will probably be released in November, because the scenes got larger then he thought they would.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I just didn't know if this cycle would take longer than you might have anticipated. For example, the next version of Parental Love will probably be released in November, because the scenes got larger then he thought they would.
Yes, this one is certainly taking longer than previous updates for at least 2 reasons:

First, there's some tough animation, and one in particular is tricky for reasons you'll realize when you play the game. But to be honest most of the delay is due to the writing. Now that all of the characters have been introduced properly the narrative path isn't as clear as it has been in the past, so I've had to spend a lot of time thinking just where i want to go with the characters in this update, while trying to keep the writing and dialogue up to par.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yes, this one is certainly taking longer than previous updates for at least 2 reasons:

First, there's some tough animation, and one in particular is tricky for reasons you'll realize when you play the game. But to be honest most of the delay is due to the writing. Now that all of the characters have been introduced properly the narrative path isn't as clear as it has been in the past, so I've had to spend a lot of time thinking just where i want to go with the characters in this update, while trying to keep the writing and dialogue up to par.
Looking forward to it. Your game quickly got into my top 5, because of the characterization and the development of the girls. Take your time, just not too long :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I asked myself what is your possible route for ending. Dating-sim with chosen girl ending? Harem-ending no matter what choices we made? Just slice of life story during one period of time (e.g. one school year)? Something else?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I asked myself what is your possible route for ending. Dating-sim with chosen girl ending? Harem-ending no matter what choices we made? Just slice of life story during one period of time (e.g. one school year)? Something else?
I'm planning on sticking to the school year ending eventually, so what, 180 days or something? I don't know, I'll figure it out. At some point in the end game i plan on introducing a new MC pill for people who really want the extreme stuff like harem and so forth that I'm just not going to be able to write into the game with a straight face as if it were at all realistic.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This is a English only forum. Either post translations or take it to PMs.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I certainly hope so, yes. I'd be very disappointed in myself if it was't.
Just a thought. A few of the 'popular games' will be dropping updates towards the end of the month, so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the next TP update dropped in early November. It sounds like you are at a 'finicky' time with the storyline, so I don't mind you taking the extra time to get the story right and maybe squeezing in a few more renders to rewards us for the wait.

Also, this please...

@irredeemable You do realise that if you ever add a threesome with the daughter and Meghan this thread, hell probably the entire forum would explode right? Just saying, no pressure.

Reactions: titit
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes