3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
where do i put cheat codes ? the bully is stuck, i tried not talking or paying him a visit for a week but nothing happened

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Is there genderswap or gender change content for Mc? Or does the Mc change genders of NPC's and corrupt them?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Are we looking at the same game? The MC swaps gender daily. The only other gender change is Jimmy in the lab.

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
where do i put cheat codes ? the bully is stuck, i tried not talking or paying him a visit for a week but nothing happened
It's in Patch Info, but it doesn't seem like there is an actual repercussion yet, maybe a random trigger with events around town or something to be implemented later?

Is there genderswap or gender change content for Mc? Or does the Mc change genders of NPC's and corrupt them?
Not really- it's switching with the roommate, but the world recognizes as if you are still the same person, just female?
Bully still bullies you (and your body), nerd is still a best friend (but sometimes does lewd things while gaming), family still acts like you are family... but there is a random event with the lab visits to have the nerd genderswap for a quickie when you visit the lab as male

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
If the game developer reads this or anyone who's a subscriber or over at discord could shed some light..
Going by some of the dialogs can we expect content on the same lines (below screencaps) ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Nothing like this has been implemented - yet. But remember that this is still a very early version of the game.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Data/Characters/Carol/E/disagree.png file seems to be missing, there is one under Teacher though..

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I had a couple of interesting thoughts...

What if the MC self-medicates with the pills? Something like: 'This body is very sexy, slutty and submissive'. Preparing for a later period when they no longer are switching.

Or, what if the Bully finds the pills during one of their various encounters, most probably during one of the bad results when the MC is beaten up.

thuron

Jul 5, 2017
I had a couple of interesting thoughts...

What if the MC self-medicates with the pills? Something like: 'This body is very sexy, slutty and submissive'. Preparing for a later period when they no longer are switching.

Or, what if the Bully finds the pills during one of their various encounters, most probably during one of the bad results when the MC is beaten up.
Bully finding the pills and spiking the MC or his girlfriend seems totally plausible

Reactions: 1Teddy1

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Whats the name of the scene where you're fingering your roommate after masturbating in front of her

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
what if the Bully finds the pills during one of their various encounters, most probably during one of the bad results when the MC is beaten up.
I highly hope this route will happen. So cool idea actually, to make it if you don’t give pills to him for a while, he finds them for example

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Typical russian-made game. The grammar sucks, the sentences make no sense, the humor is completely garbage and the story doesn't make sense. In the rabbit hole we go.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
After bully gives you a pill for the first time, it seems to break and any further interactions with him he just asks for money, even if you already paid him off.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes