3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
is just the lvl 1 pill active? i have lvl 2 pills but can't seem to be able to give them to anyone

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
Does anybody know the combo for the lvl 2 pills bcs Im trying to figure it out but 25 min in and still not found

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
I enjoyed what's there so far, interesting concept and well done for a V1, look forward to more

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Bank doesn't actually pay interest for all those days.
First of all, edit your goddamn posts instead of flooding the thread.
Second, the bank does pay interest, it just goes directly to daily expense and not into the bank account, so an interest of 2$ would lower expenses from -20$ a day to -18$.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
The game has more than a few bugs and I'm not even sure what triggered half of them. In my first playthrough I thought crafting wasn't even implemented yet because I just had infinite lv1 pills. At various coffee dose levels you also hit deadends that you have to go back from and either revert a dose or get dosed more to go to a working scene when playing games with your friend.

There are probably a few scenes I've been unable to find, but notably I can't seem to get any sex scenes with your father when you're in Carol's body. So far it's still just the cleaning and maid dress cleaning scenes available. I've gotten more than enough corruption and even tried dosing Carol twice to see if that would help trigger it. Does anyone know how to get that?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The game has more than a few bugs and I'm not even sure what triggered half of them. In my first playthrough I thought crafting wasn't even implemented yet because I just had infinite lv1 pills. At various coffee dose levels you also hit deadends that you have to go back from and either revert a dose or get dosed more to go to a working scene when playing games with your friend.

There are probably a few scenes I've been unable to find, but notably I can't seem to get any sex scenes with your father when you're in Carol's body. So far it's still just the cleaning and maid dress cleaning scenes available. I've gotten more than enough corruption and even tried dosing Carol twice to see if that would help trigger it. Does anyone know how to get that?
There are no sex scenes with the father. I think it's linked to her corruption level but you can do chores and wear a maid outfit. In the evening when he's in the kitchen you can ask for more money and do some kind of favor and he gropes you. That's it so far.

Reactions: TeckXChaos

Jack22636

Mar 6, 2018
This game was great so far! Look forward to what else you'll come up with. I'll be following this game closely. Great job!

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
interesting concept. neat game. let the MC kick ass. preferably by going to the gym and getting legging booty. or just give him a gun, mf gets mugged every day, should prolly by a gun.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Very decent start. A lot of content for an initial release, and fairly well executed except for some annoying money bugs*. Normally something like this would be too transformation-y for me, but l like the way it's structured so that it all fits quite well. I also like the parts were attempts to mind control don't quite work out for Nikita.

Keep up the good work. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

*at one point the freelance gigs on the laptop just turned into an error that meant game over, which was mildly annoying as I hadn't found the cafe or the housework options yet. Also, the playing games online says it pays, but the money doesn't show up in either the wallet or the bank.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes