• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I want Tara's unborn baby to be her

• brother.

Votes: 3,226 21.1%
  • sister.

Votes: 4,545 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,003 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,840 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,278 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,424 9.3%

• Total voters

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
To complete Chapter 1, Tara needs to have paid off her debt and have reached at least 65 liberation. She needs to know the truth about her father. None of her children must be virgins. She needs to have a dog, and either solved the bandit problem, or the bandits need to have been deactivated at game start.
Did all that but days just go on without advancing to chapter 2. I edited my save in day 1 with more money and liberation points so I guess it must've bugged something. Does anyone have a save at the start of chapter 2 or knows how I can fix this without starting a new game?

Jan 3, 2021
First off . . . I had just started playing the game, and the very first scene where one might expect, "lesbian & incest" sexual-interaction opportunely, it was censored, as-in, No choice to interact .

Didn't know the "censorship" block, was due to a "lewdness-stat", till later on in the game . . . it was not very obvious, from the OP .

*futa/hermaphrodite protagonist*
. . . after playing the game further, ( it was mentioned several times she wished she had a cock, so she could use it to impregnate, her girls ), I am also getting those 'vibes' . . . really hope it becomes an option !

She (Tara), deserves to become an hermaphrodite . (IMHO)
Then I hope is optional because a mother with a penis is a huge turn off to me. Is asinine and a complete contradiction to motherhood.

May 3, 2022
Using 7zip I'm getting a "Warning: Headers Error" message

It does otherwise unzip, will have to test if it's working a bit later got interrupted.

Anyone know if this is a problem?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Then I hope is optional because a mother with a penis is a huge turn off to me. Is asinine and a complete contradiction to motherhood.
The 'point' is , she still is a Mother, you can't take that away from her, just cause she now, also has a penis . . .

Don't like it . . . Don't play this game . . . it's apparently "not-in-your-wheelhouse" :rolleyes:

at Impregnator_Erectux . . . :LOL::ROFLMAO:(n)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2021
The 'point' is , she still is a Mother, you can't take that away from her, just cause she now, also has a penis . . .

Don't like it . . . Don't play this game . . . it's apparently "not-in-your-wheelhouse" :rolleyes:

at Impregnator_Erectux . . . :LOL::ROFLMAO:(n)
I from the other hand, think that this will be kinky weird hot shit if Tara will impregnate her daughter. She, Miri, deserve that. And I will still wait for more orgies, especially bestiality one ;) :LOL:

May 3, 2022
Lol no, I'm not. Read the latest review.
Your review only made things worse... you have no excuse for not knowing what kind of content you were getting into, it was well, well advertised up front both in the preview images and in the tag list which EXPLICITLY mentioned the three main fetishes. On top of that you are actually kink-shaming on a thread for a game all about sexual liberation, and demanding the game cater to your fetish only. You clearly don't belong here.

Jan 3, 2021
Your review only made things worse... you have no excuse for not knowing what kind of content you were getting into, it was well, well advertised up front both in the preview images and in the tag list which EXPLICITLY mentioned the three main fetishes. On top of that you are actually kink-shaming on a thread for a game all about sexual liberation, and demanding the game cater to your fetish only. You clearly don't belong here.
Yeah I clearly do not, me and most people from the looks of it, since this thread barely have any comments, goes to show how popular your taboos are, ups! But hey, is not like me not belonging here is a bad thing. I happen to have good taste after all. Most of us came here for the sugar but the developer decided to force it down our throats with salt. Oh well, have fun in the confines of obscurity. I already deleted this dumpster fire anyways, 10GB for an SD game is the least of this :poop: problems.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah I clearly do not, me and most people from the looks of it, since this thread barely have any comments, goes to show how popular your taboos are, ups! But hey, is not like me not belonging here is a bad thing. I happen to have good taste after all. Most of us came here for the sugar but the developer decided to force it down our throats with salt. Oh well, have fun in the confines of obscurity. I already deleted this dumpster fire anyways, 10GB for an SD game is the least of this :poop: problems.
Theres 2 pictures with bestiality and no mentioned of it being avoidable what else can be done? Just blacklist bestiality and stop crying

I dont even see a donation page here pretty sure this is just a person making a game for their own taste and being nice enough to share it you have 0 moral high ground for demanding anything.

Last edited:

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
This game is not bad the only downside is that you cannot avoid content i want to play the game but would like the choice to not have some of the "fetishes" , dev allow us to choose what happens to the character and do not force it in a direction. Otherwise make VN then we read the story and see the images. Just my thought as this is a good game but can be excellent.

Aug 27, 2021
This game is not bad the only downside is that you cannot avoid content i want to play the game but would like the choice to not have some of the "fetishes" , dev allow us to choose what happens to the character and do not force it in a direction. Otherwise make VN then we read the story and see the images. Just my thought as this is a good game but can be excellent.
The only content that I would avoid is male-x-male, all the rest is fine or even good for me. But from the other hand, I feel like I miss some part, even insignificant, if I would not play that content

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
The developer didn't force anything down your throat. The game is correctly tagged. You chose to open it and partake.

You know the "dead dove do not eat" scene from arrested development? Where he opens a bag with a note on it saying what's in there, then regrets doing so because it was exactly as described? That's you right now.

If you don't like it, don't look at it. It's really not that hard.

Definitely don't come in here and yell at all the people who do like it. That just makes you look like an utter clown.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Getting a crash when Tara's baby gender choice comes up.

Did a clean reinstall, working now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes