• sister.

Votes: 4,830 29.6%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,155 13.2%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,960 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,428 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,506 9.2%

• Total voters

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
this game is already a classic!

could you tease us a little bit by telling something or some detail preview about your plans for chapter 14 new content (y)
(what you are willing to do and\or create)

Reactions: adams92

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
this game is already a classic!

could you tease us a little bit by telling something or some detail preview about your plans for chapter 14 new content (y)
(what you are willing to do and\or create)
Currently working on the scene where Miri gets her first human baby or babies?.

Reactions: AraKnus

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Also, will we be able to breed the mom again with her real son?
Before V.013, I continued to play even after I finished all scenes. Tara had 4 kids. 2 from her father, 2 from her son, and a puppy of course.
I am not sure how, however, I am assuming when Tara is unpregnant and during the night "spend time with son" chosen, Tara might get pregnant. The easiest way to understand is having sex with Baron just after that. If not anal or bj, means Tara is pregnant.

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
I tried a lot of stuff, but after she gave birth to her sons 'little brother' (Incest son) I could not breed her again with her own son.

I don't want her getting pregnant with other men. I don't like all this forced stuff. It's already bad enough she had to fuck other men.

Heck, we can't even marry her to her son. The dev even laughed about it in the choice. And said we had to say yes to marrying him. Like come on.
If you don't like the story, make your own game with the story you want to tell. Don't expect someone else to do it for you.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
When and how can we marry the mom? She already belongs to that old guy now?
Two misconceptions here: a) The MC is Tara, not her son. Daniel is just a supporting character. b) Tara doesn't belong to anyone but herself. Alexian marriages are not at all monogamous, but they are meant to be permanent. Thus, once Daniel gets to be point where he can be certain he wants to be with his mother for the rest of her life, he can propose. Definitely not coming any earlier than v0.15 though.

Also, will we be able to breed the mom again with her real son? She needs to give our incest little brother / son a new sibling! :D
There are currently two scenes in Chapter 4 where Tara can get pregnant by her son. One is unique (when Angelique returns being pregnant, after Edgar is dead), the other one is repeatable (fucking Daniel after a sermon). Both scenes require Tara to not be visibly pregnant to be available. For her to actually be impregnated, she needs to be not pregnant already, and a coin toss needs to be successful (I think its 1/3 chance, but I might misremember). There will be a new repeatable scene with Tara+Daniel conception chance coming with v0.14.

I'm too dumb to play Go.
As the AI is really bad, here is a strategy that seems to always work for me: Start by building a line from top to bottom. Then try to subdivide the remaining areas further and further. Alternatively, there is post by someone a page or two back explaining how to cheat the baron respect you'd gain from Go.

Last edited:

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
You are allowed to give your opinion, my dude. You have been on this site for 6 years, you should know this.

Also mind your own business. If you don't like what I say, ignore it.
Yes, and I'm allowed to call your opinion entitled. Demanding a dev make what you want rather than what they want to make is entitled. If you want to do it better, the tools are out there. Do it yourself.

If you don't like what I say, ignore it. (It doesn't work that way, does it?)

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
I just said my opinion, I did not demand anything, bro.

Also, bro, you are the one who started this. This was my comments you butted into.

By definition, your comment started this. But since you can't take the slightest bit of criticism and can only give it, I'll stop here. People whining over free work they don't have to engage with irks me, probably because the people complaining don't understand the level of effort it takes to create.

Reactions: gnole13

eisenhorn1701

Nov 2, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return to v0.13.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
I have a question more than anything. Im trying to teach the physical lesson in the school, but dont know what button to press. Any advice?

Aug 27, 2021
The only thing that this game is lacking, is gallery. There is so many scenes that you can't go back to but they are so awesome, that you need tons of saves for them to be able to see them again. I just started all over this AVN just to see them again.
And is there will be maybe some beastie orgy scene? Like Miri and Tara and Barbara with few beasties? And when Barbara will finally gave birth?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I have a question more than anything. Im trying to teach the physical lesson in the school, but dont know what button to press. Any advice?
I don't think the phys ed lesson is possible on the Android port. The next update will give the option to abandon it after failure, so that it stops showing up.

The only thing that this game is lacking, is gallery. There is so many scenes that you can't go back to but they are so awesome, that you need tons of saves for them to be able to see them again. I just started all over this AVN just to see them again.
And is there will be maybe some beastie orgy scene? Like Miri and Tara and Barbara with few beasties? And when Barbara will finally gave birth?
The way I've coded the game unfortunately makes adding a gallery a bit cumbersome. I'd need to do some manual coding for each scene to add. Maybe I'll add some unique scenes to a gallery eventually, but for now I don't have plans for that. I don't have concrete plans for a beastie orgy yet (unless you'd count Tara, Miri + 2 dogs as orgy already), but someting like Tara, Miri, Barbara, Susi and 5 dogs seems quite fitting.. although non-trivial to shoot. I'd want some more diverse dog models first that actually work for sex animations. Barbara's birth is already included for v0.14, to drop soonish.

Oh, and one more question. Is there any way to support this project? I just love it.
Thank you! For several reasons, I'm not taking any money for this. One of them is that I don't want to turn this from a hobby to an obligation. But if you do have some money you'd like to spend on showing your appreciation, please consider making a donation to the .

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I don't think the phys ed lesson is possible on the Android port. The next update will give the option to abandon it after failure, so that it stops showing up.

The way I've coded the game unfortunately makes adding a gallery a bit cumbersome. I'd need to do some manual coding for each scene to add. Maybe I'll add some unique scenes to a gallery eventually, but for now I don't have plans for that. I don't have concrete plans for a beastie orgy yet (unless you'd count Tara, Miri + 2 dogs as orgy already), but someting like Tara, Miri, Barbara, Susi and 5 dogs seems quite fitting.. although non-trivial to shoot. I'd want some more diverse dog models first that actually work for sex animations. Barbara's birth is already included for v0.14, to drop soonish.

Thank you! For several reasons, I'm not taking any money for this. One of them is that I don't want to turn this from a hobby to an obligation. But if you do have some money you'd like to spend on showing your appreciation, please consider making a donation to the .
If you checkout CHRS’s Tekla’s Secret Lover series he has several dog models

Aug 27, 2021
(unless you'd count Tara, Miri + 2 dogs as orgy already),
Maybe not an orgy, but still sounds very interesting to see.
but someting like Tara, Miri, Barbara, Susi and 5 dogs seems quite fitting.. although non-trivial to shoot.
That, yes, please. Take your time with it coz that will be epic :love:
I'd want some more diverse dog models first that actually work for sex animations.
You can always use some boars, rats, horses, other monsters or even mix them somehow.
Barbara's birth is already included for v0.14, to drop soonish.
Awesome. It started to be just little too long for me with her belly. And I want to meet her and Dan's baby.

Do you plan add more lesson to the school? There was gay lesson now it's time for a lesbian. And many more, like orgy, beasty and of course some exams to pass, so many possibilities :D
Will be there more shota? I remembered like in Chapter 2 Tara met those two shota, and I wait for more, there is something in watching MILF with few shotas at once
I also can't wait for this Fire Spirit to come back, and Warlord

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes