• sister.

Votes: 4,520 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,989 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,828 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,269 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,418 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Greetings everyone, is the game on-hold or abandoned?
On-hold, unfortunately. Work has keeping me very busy (in a good way), and I didn't really have the energy to make progress on this project. Not abandoned, however. I do want to see the game completed at some point, and it feels I'm close enough that giving up would just be a shame.

Aug 27, 2021
On-hold, unfortunately. Work has keeping me very busy (in a good way), and I didn't really have the energy to make progress on this project. Not abandoned, however. I do want to see the game completed at some point, and it feels I'm close enough that giving up would just be a shame.
Wait. Close enough to the end? But there is so many more to see in there.
Either way good to hear from you.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Hope it's not that you burned out and want to finish the game asap

Reactions: Rododendron3322

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Real life is more important. Being busy in a good way is always good :)
Take your time, we all can wait.
And if you need a beta tester, let me know. I will be glad to help.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Out of curiosity, did anyone download the .14 beta from the DevThread before the GoFile link broke and be willing to upload it?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes