Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So, 3 updates in 2 days and the version number stays the same, and no change log? That's not helpful!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, 3 updates in 2 days and the version number stays the same, and no change log? That's not helpful!
It went from test version to complete version even though the number stayed the same it was still different.

Reactions: Jag Hond

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does not work. I agreed to a deal with her and tried to get as close to her as possible, but on the last day she is dressed in a dress.
You don't agree to give them back and she tries to seduce MC for them, you tell her you will think about it.

You have to remember mom hates her kids and only wants the daughter to use for more money and wants to get rid of her son anyway she can.

Reactions: Hadgar and Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
So many options man. Why do you people think sex ends the story? I got to know?
Zalzany, I have to premit that I substantially agree, even if with some differences, with all your arguments in your well detailed post I'm referring to.
This said, I guess that sex can be seen as the end of a story only if you believe that effectively is the only reason to make a relationship, leaving no room to any other matter like feelings as first.
This doesn't seem to be the case. Thus the 'anomaly' distinctive of this game.
To me, in TangledUp - here is why it attracted me - MC and FC started to explore carefully all the possibilities to create a true story between themselves. Carefully, I underline it, and slowly too, because they have both their own private reasons to save their own characters and their characteristics, have a long story behind them of failures (they could be fairly defined as 'losers', in short) to emend. Their story could also seen as a 'revenge' against all those bads and rstrictions the adult world inflicted them until now.
And the future progression of this story (calling it a 'game' may be a little too reductive at this point, in my opinion) should respect and take most care of this starting point, the real main key of understanding what's moving behind.
Sex in this relationship is the natural consequence of the deep feelings MC and FC are creating. Without it no relationship is healthy. At the same time, only sex relationship is only sexual fitness exercise, and this is no news.
But this game is different from all the many others I've seen here. It gives so much opportunities to develop to any directions, as in real life, and this makes it so interesting but very difficult in making coherent choices.
In my opinion, our contribution, if we would to of course, might be to suggest which paths should be followed, not harassing its dev. with a continuous requesting of 'more sex' or updates at machine gun speed.

Too much lecturing this, by me? Maybe.

With best regards.

Reactions: GarhAngel25

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I started playing this when it OP'd, and a few releases since. I thought it was intriguing and "flagged" it to return after a few more updates. I just picked up this latest release and so far I'm on day 28/9 and am rather frustrated. I feel like I've been grinding the same day over and over and over again, worse than groundhog day and for much more than just 28 days. I don't feel like the relationship is really progressing and I'm in some kind of psychotic limbo. I don't mind that there isn't any sex "yet", but there also doesn't "feel" like they are getting much closer and are just hanging out. It's frustrating in the sense that "this will be our last summer together" and they are just killing time. I know if it were "me" I would think they would be much more "touchy feely" and affectionate and open with each other. So much so that at day 28 I just don't feel like grinding another day, I'm fed up with it and rather pissed off and frustrated, pretty much rage quit the game and have very little desire to continue playing another day no matter what the "pay off" would be and don't really care one way or another. I'll admit that this could be due to a bug since I continually get the cook dinner for me scene since she lost the game and that's what I wanted(had her clean room a few times, then dinner). But I can't find any post about that issue, so maybe it's suppose to be there(?), don't know and don't care anymore. I thought I really screwed something up, so I read and followed the walkthrough (not much different from what I did without it). Anyway, just my 2 caps worth....

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I hope i have time to play today 6.0. So after all which route would you recommend? Mom route? But i think this is‘nt similarly to BB, or? Ann was changing in an awesome hot milf. But here? Mom is and will be a bitch!?

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Wait. I didnt get the ending. Is this the end of this game? And the "archievements" were totaly wrong... I have never seen any of the scenes pictured in the archievements. Can anyone help me out to get over my confusion?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, I've started my last attempt on this game, I'm using the "latest" walkthrough (from "skunked" version dl), and I already have a problem and it's only day 9... the walkthrough says:
Day 9:
Nook -> do you want to do some fitness

That's not even an option, it's only got "What are you reading today", ie it's day 8 all over again WTF!?!?!? ARGGG soooo frustrating...

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I had forgotten about that. And every morning, should I hug her? Yes, too repetitive. Later, it is that way with yoga then, suddenly, progress. In short, I am happy that I played the whole thing but I would prefer that the game were half as long and without repetition. Also, "progress" often comes with time (day 29) rather than points.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Wait. I didnt get the ending. Is this the end of this game? And the "archievements" were totaly wrong... I have never seen any of the scenes pictured in the archievements. Can anyone help me out to get over my confusion?
It is very easy to miss things. I missed most of the "Vicky" scenes the first time through.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes