rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I have not played the complete V6 yet do I need the bug fixes if I start a new game?
you do, most of the bugs in the v0.6Test are still there in the v0.6Full.
moreover you'll get even more bugs if you stray from the walkthrough

Reactions: a1fox3

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
The options are many but in games it is usually the case that the sex ends the story
Yeah but its not written in stone, I mean that is half the problem is assuming it does. Its self fulfilling prophecy when no one tells the dev we want more but a few, they slap a done label on it and go "yep, I made enough money, lets start a new game now so I keep my patreon income going." I mean lots of games got more sadly they are normally text though it does take time to render the images for these scenes but in the end its the people playing and paying who set the goals. If the fans are cool with mediocre so is the dev, why waste the extra time when people are one and done with a girl in a game?

Reactions: Jag Hond

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Do you know why he abandoned the development of Aunt Debby? That too was a beautiful story full of psychological implications....

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I have not played the complete V6 yet do I need the bug fixes if I start a new game?
I play v6 and I started with the old save from v5 and without bug fixes.
I've finished 2 days without any problems or bugs so I think you can try the same

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah but its not written in stone, I mean that is half the problem is assuming it does. Its self fulfilling prophecy when no one tells the dev we want more but a few, they slap a done label on it and go "yep, I made enough money, lets start a new game now so I keep my patreon income going." I mean lots of games got more sadly they are normally text though it does take time to render the images for these scenes but in the end its the people playing and paying who set the goals. If the fans are cool with mediocre so is the dev, why waste the extra time when people are one and done with a girl in a game?
"its not written in stone" but not too often the creators of games are ruled by those who sponsor their work.
And most often, they just want to quickly get a base and then a new game with new characters.
And everything starts from the beginning. How often do we see the questions "will this hot ride be in this new version now?" "why is there no sex yet?"

Brutal

Mar 24, 2018
It happened to someone else, come to day 39 and after sleep to send you to loby? Is it because there comes the game or a kind of error?

boschmann

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any differents in v6test and this version(i talking for gameplay) do i have to download it again?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
so i got to the screen of achievements and i had to go quit im guessing that was the end of the update?
if so i hope theres gonna be a walkthrough cuz it seems i missed quiet a few things

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so i got to the screen of achievements and i had to go quit im guessing that was the end of the update?
if so i hope theres gonna be a walkthrough cuz it seems i missed quiet a few things
Just look 2 post above yours for the link.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
This sounds like a misunderstanding of the relevant laws, but everything gets weird on the Internet anyway. I actually think it makes the game seem like it exists in a parallel universe, which is often useful for storytelling (you get to have President Stallone, for example).
If using the proper name of a book, person, place, or thing is a copyright violation then WIKI is in a lot of trouble, along with %90 percent of any and all book, vacation, city, state, ect. reviews would also be illegal... Just say'n it's a lousy excuse, and being done that way I thought was hella funny.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes