Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really love this game, but i really don't know the reason behind repeat same scenes for some days
This is needed to get through the days, and raise expectations of what will come, in the later days, so every thing that changes comes with all the events of the day, it's a smart way to stay focused on the game, and the Dev of this game, knows how to do that very well :):):)

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
This is needed to get through the days, and raise expectations of what will come, in the later days, so every thing that changes comes with all the events of the day, it's a smart way to stay focused on the game, and the Dev of this game, knows how to do that very well :):):)
OK, i understand this, but the game have multiple days (such before day 19), repeated exactly same choices may be he can add extra image when repeating the day

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
OK, i understand this, but the game have multiple days (such before day 19), repeated exactly same choices may be he can add extra image when repeating the day
Yeah! Brother, this is a way, for increase the game, with the own story, and so can make the points be increased one by one, I think that is the best way for do it, without loose the path ;););)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
You both are right, Brothers. If I can say mine, I would call this a way to maintain 'high' the narrative tension, showing the slow progression in creating their relationship. Smart, isn't it?

With best regards to all.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You both are right, Brothers. If I can say mine, I would call this a way to maintain 'high' tehe narrative tension, showing the slow progression in crfeating their relationship. Smart, isn't it?

With best regards to all.
I agree with you, all story needs a way for the writer to show how this can be done without boring, and Dev is doing it with great skill, I need to say that she's really great ;););)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I tried this game because of the reply count. It didn't sound that interesting. On Day 6, I nearly quit because it was like fucking Groundhog Day: The VN, with bonus Broken English subtitles. About 90 minutes in, I realized the girl was supposed to be asian (she only looks asian in those couple of renders after you put her to bed).

I pushed through, and I am really impressed with the character and relationship development. That's not praise I normally give, especially on relationship progression. The english isn't perfect, but I feel like it improves as the novel goes on (or maybe I just got used to it). Anyway, yeah. The pacing and progression are just top notch. It really shines a light on how terrible the pacing is in much more popular games like Dating my Daughter and Big Brother. I just wanted to say that.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@Davidreiter : For the OP
To restore original relationship between the MC and "Mom", enable the console (using unren or similar) and enter the following:
persistent.patch_enabled=True

Mostly this restores the MC saying "Mom" instead of "Ma'am". Pretty low impact on the story for the most part, and most references to "Sister" weren't even changed.

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Now I'm playing only few, but good games, and this game is one of them, I need have some hours left, and do a good GIF, for include in my best games ;););)
I already expected this from a man of good taste as indeed you are, dear Brother Carlo... wise choice, this yours, and thumbs up to you. By the way, same mind here - how strange that, isn't it? XD

With best regards.

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

$1+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everybody, there's a last minute addition to the script that made one of the events/achievements not available, we will be adding that event in next version, apologies for that.

Thanks for you support

$5+ patrons

Hello everybody, there's a last minute addition to the script that made one of the events/achievements not available, we will be adding that event in next version, apologies for that.

Thanks for you support

$10+ patrons

We will post the walk through tomorrow.

Thanks for you support

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Good to learn all that. Thanks a lot for the update, a1fox3.

On day 25
Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more
Isn't working. Also on 20:00 again the dinner happens. I followed step by step the walkthrough
Hhmmm... I'll give a look to see what happened wrong, in case, and why. I'll let you know further.

With best regards.

Reactions: Carlo S

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
On day 25
Nook -> call sis, i'll kiss sister, kiss more
Isn't working. Also on 20:00 again the dinner happens. I followed step by step the walkthrough
that nook scene needs you to talk with Vicky on day 24 and ask her to join MC and sis in their cosplay game.
the scene in main hall at 20.00 requires you to play game with sis the previous day at 21.00 in the bathroom, win the game and ask sis to cook for you. the next day at 20.00 you need to be upstairs then click main hall.

Reactions: Jag Hond
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes