• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
*brother says something nice
*sister: "you deserve a hug for that, here you go"
*brother: "thank you sis"

and of course sis (a 19 years old girl) doesn't know what a dildo is, yeah right...

...whoever wrote that, has no siblings. Seriously, it's like a 12 years old only-child wrote that.

If my sister would say something like "you deserve a hug", I'd seriously smell her breath to check whether she's been drinking. What the hell...? -.-

Reactions: Moist

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I finished it, you can just not click on the Nook and it works out. But the new Update is pretty linear compared to the earlier Versions. I hope the Mom-Problem is out of the world now, she is a fucking pain in the ass.

Reactions: a1fox3

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
This game is one fine example of teasing done the right way. Just enough nudity and kinky stuff so the player gets hooked, but at the same time not giving away too much. Ok, some of the dialog is a bit cheesy but the writing overall is very good and you can feel the intimacy slowly building up. It just feels so natural, no magic, no sleeping pills, no blackmailing, no creepy little dwarf brother sneaking around the house at night molesting the family etc.
btw the girl looks way hoter with wet hair, hope to see some more scenes after the shower/pool :FeelsGoodMan:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Curious, In the start there was a "Stat" menu which showed the numbers and all. Where did that go? Since relationship and seduction improves it'd be nice to actually see it.

Reactions: a1fox3

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh lol what is that now ??? mom wants to throw me the mc out of the house ?? and the daughter wants to transform her into a whore who fucks with the business partners of the mother? Is not it enough that the mother herself is a whore and fucks with them ?? and I bet the mc is so stupid idiot who can be reinlein again and then
watch how his little sister to the house whore and will like it and all fuck around wildly and the mc lives enthaltsam like a monk ok the jerk off already when he only thinks of sex or is touched as you have already seen several times ......
The game was pretty good before but I think from now on it will be really bad and absurd if you consider that he does not do anything against his mother where he can not leave the room and the photos he has will be released very fast and his mother give and delete just because he is an idiot

Reactions: pappypop and Argox

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure if the dev thinks its funny for the mc to use evading and have the mom laugh at him but up until this point he has seemed to be pretty clever/smart. If the point is the mother is more clever this is not the way to show it, suddenly the mc is an idiot. Why the fuck would I want to play a moron? He doen't have to be a genius but be consistent.

Reactions: pappypop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if the dev thinks its funny for the mc to use evading and have the mom laugh at him but up until this point he has seemed to be pretty clever/smart. If the point is the mother is more clever this is not the way to show it, suddenly the mc is an idiot. Why the fuck would I want to play a moron? He doen't have to be a genius but be consistent.
If you have followed the story the mom wants to get rid of both kids, she hates them with a passion.

Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
someone gave me a save from day 29, mine is unfortunately gone, pc had to put on new. Thanks to the donor

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
This game is one fine example of teasing done the right way. Just enough nudity and kinky stuff so the player gets hooked, but at the same time not giving away too much.
The pacing is as slow as with Big Brother but without grinding and random shit. Including the new content i'd say it is the new Big Brother done right. i so hope we will see some BS and MS action before we are too old to enjoy it.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
This game is one fine example of teasing done the right way. Just enough nudity and kinky stuff so the player gets hooked, but at the same time not giving away too much. Ok, some of the dialog is a bit cheesy but the writing overall is very good and you can feel the intimacy slowly building up. It just feels so natural, no magic, no sleeping pills, no blackmailing, no creepy little dwarf brother sneaking around the house at night molesting the family etc.
btw the girl looks way hoter with wet hair, hope to see some more scenes after the shower/pool :FeelsGoodMan:
Agreed, the pacing is just fine for me personally. It all feels natural and isnt really forced and you aren't getting laid by 0.2, which for some is a massive meh, but the teasing and progression is much more natural and mature.

The shower scene was awesome :D, this truly is one of few games that I get disappointed when it comes to the end of the update. Whelp, something to look forward to for next month!

Reactions: fauxplayer

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The pacing is as slow as with Big Brother but without grinding and random shit. Including the new content i'd say it is the new Big Brother done right. i so hope we will see some BS and MS action before we are too old to enjoy it.
In some ways, yes. In others, no. My biggest complaint is enormous stretches of time spent without even being able to look at another woman. Don't get me wrong, if the sister wore the red swimsuit the entire game, I wouldn't get tired of it. But a variety is the spice of life.

After playing through the update, if this peckerhead MC prematurely ejaculates one more time, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
if the sister wore the red swimsuit the entire game, I wouldn't get tired of it. But a variety is the spice of life.
After playing through the update, if this peckerhead MC prematurely ejaculates one more time, I will not be held responsible for my actions.
Yeah i got you. More teenage nudity and stuff and sexy clothing would be nice.

The game is now at this bizarre 'near NTR' stage were you have to allow the sister to become a slut to make her more easily accessible for MC later. Or were the MC turns into a sissy and lets mom and corrupted sis walk all over him.
So we have to wait for whatever schemes are run with MC, mom and the maid character. I for one hope i get the 'catch em all' Harem with lovely sis, bitch mum and slut GF and whoever else is collectible. The next update is probably the one, were the game makes it or breaks, as was the case with BB.
But hey BB has awesome fan-content produced by ours truly F95.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah i got you. More teenage nudity and stuff and sexy clothing would be nice.

The game is now at this bizarre 'near NTR' stage were you have to allow the sister to become a slut to make her more easily accessible for MC later. Or were the MC turns into a sissy and lets mom and corrupted sis walk all over him.
So we have to wait for whatever schemes are run with MC, mom and the maid character. I for one hope i get the 'catch em all' Harem with lovely sis, bitch mum and slut GF and whoever else is collectible. This is probably the update were the game makes it or breaks. as with BB.
hopefully the mc sister doesn't get it from the maid's boyfriend (or any other Eric like character) before the mc does, I mean all that time spent playing the game and all you get is a slappy second in the end, that would be a truly sad ending...

Reactions: pappypop

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
tHE GAME KEEPS CRASHING RIGHT AFTER or I should say during the second gift event. Is this a bug and if so is there a patch?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
oh lol what is that now ??? mom wants to throw me the mc out of the house ?? and the daughter wants to transform her into a whore who fucks with the business partners of the mother? Is not it enough that the mother herself is a whore and fucks with them ?? and I bet the mc is so stupid idiot who can be reinlein again and then
watch how his little sister to the house whore and will like it and all fuck around wildly and the mc lives enthaltsam like a monk ok the jerk off already when he only thinks of sex or is touched as you have already seen several times ......
The game was pretty good before but I think from now on it will be really bad and absurd if you consider that he does not do anything against his mother where he can not leave the room and the photos he has will be released very fast and his mother give and delete just because he is an idiot
Things should turn out pretty well (three women) for him if you play it right.

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes