riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The Dev said this 4 days ago on Patreon...
"Tomorrow and Sunday we will start testing, days after, the game should be released, but I must say our testers are ruthless (at least to me) because they make me add/change scenes, which I hate because I don't like to delay releases. Next Friday seems a reasonable date, not later than that for sure."

So hopefully the next version will drop in 3 days or so!! I can't wait... I'm really enjoying the progressive corruption style of this game.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
The Dev said this 4 days ago on Patreon...
"Tomorrow and Sunday we will start testing, days after, the game should be released, but I must say our testers are ruthless (at least to me) because they make me add/change scenes, which I hate because I don't like to delay releases. Next Friday seems a reasonable date, not later than that for sure."

So hopefully the next version will drop in 3 days or so!! I can't wait... I'm really enjoying the progressive corruption style of this game.
Thanks for that, genuinely one of few games I really look forward to!

Reactions: a1fox3

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
aren't the story supposed to be an incest thing ???

the script here is different....a guy staying with some family. then parents travel, letting him alone with their daughter. I mean wtf??

John573

Dec 16, 2017
aren't the story supposed to be an incest thing ???

the script here is different....a guy staying with some family. then parents travel, letting him alone with their daughter. I mean wtf??
They had to change it due to Patreon's new rules on the content allowed. Incest is not allowed. But a random modder could change it back to what it is suppose to be.

Reactions: Dragon Shin

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
They had to change it due to Patreon's new rules on the content allowed. Incest is not allowed. But a random modder could change it back to what it is suppose to be.
Even with the 'friend of the family' thing, I still like the story but more than anything else, I like the progression of corruption of both characters.

It also helps that the female character is rendered as a really hot looking nerd! Ahhh - my fantasy! LOL!!

Reactions: 03abc

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Incest patch:

Return Sister and Mom Relationship

unpack zip a copy file to directory "TangledUp-4.02Fix-pc\game\"
@Davidreiter or any other mod, do you think we can get the incest patch linked into the OP to stop all the questions about friends house that are coming up?

Reactions: January2015

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Please also release an Android version of this "Game" VN, if it's possible.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So does the previously posted incest patch work for v5 as well?

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes