03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Even with the 'friend of the family' thing, I still like the story but more than anything else, I like the progression of corruption of both characters.
It also helps that the female character is rendered as a really hot looking nerd! Ahhh - my fantasy! LOL!!
I must agree with everything you said xD And one of my favorite things in this game is, sometime i have a feeling that mc is trying to corrupt Rowena, but really she corrupts him. And that she tries to seduce him gently, maybe even without realizing it at the beginning, i can feel tension between them, and i would love to see something like this more often.
And Rowena is such a cutie, definitely one of the hottest characters i've seen in games.

And second thing, i'm going to skip this update, so question to you guys, does dev added achievements or something like this, it was supposed to be done in 0.4, but it wasn't.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Hi got a major issue the game kicks me to main menu after going to nook on day 30. Tried skipping and going at a later time but got kicked to main menu

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Hi got a major issue the game kicks me to main menu after going to nook on day 30
The game does that kind of things sometimes. Just reload a previous save and chose another room to go that hour, and probably you´ll be able to continue playing again.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Game works fine unless you edit variables. I have played new update and works fine. If your save is edited or you use console then your game will break.

uaumut75

Oct 11, 2017
i think that was a short one i played and finished this update and this alicia like a big brother mother he want to kick house your character

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The model of the sister is great, but that´s all. Definitively, the plot of this game and the events doesn´t make any sense.

Reactions: pappypop

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Game breaks shortly after the last update ended. After the Mom talks on the phone at the pool it throws me back at the main menu

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Can somebody please provide me with a save? maybe shortly after the last update ended. My save seems to be corrupt...

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Game breaks shortly after the last update ended. After the Mom talks on the phone at the pool it throws me back at the main menu
It breaks for me when I click on Nook, always throws me back to the Mainmenu there...

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes